Are you between 18-35 years old and going bald?

Please help me this is for a male pattern baldness project. Thank you.

Are you between 18-35 years old and going bald?

• 18-24 going bald
    0% (0)5% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • 18-24 not going bald
    0% (0)35% (7)18% (7)Vote
  • 25-35 going bald
    5% (1)30% (6)18% (7)Vote
  • 25-35 not going bald
    5% (1)25% (5)15% (6)Vote
  • 18-24 already bald
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • 25-35 already bald
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I'm a woman (see results)
    90% (17)5% (1)46% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a girl and very glad to be one as we basically never go bald due to ageing 😌

0|0
    0|0
    • It is very rare for women to experience hair loss. Is anyone in your family experiencing baldness at a young age?

• Nope, even all men in my family still have most of their hair except from my grandpa.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 39 and not going bald, my hair is thick and very resistant.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• I'll be 36 soon and I still have a full head of hair. This is why I look much, much younger than I am.

0|1
    0|0
  • 27 and no problems yet :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at the moment.

0|1
    0|0
  • I lost a lot of hair in my late teens and early 20s. People said I'd be bald by 25 but now that I'm almost 29, I have a lot of hair left. Why? The shampoos that I kept using led to a lot of hair loss. Head & Shoulder wasn't suitable and so many others till I used Dove. Once I started using Dove shampoo years back, everything became fine. Keep in mind that it's best to shampoo your hair just once or twice a week when you shower.

0|0
    0|0
    • Baldness is a combination of external factors and genetics. Have you experienced recession on your hairline or on your crown?

• I did when I was 21 to 23. After changing the shampoo, it has stayed the same and didn't get worse since then. I barely notice any hair loss now. Back then, I was losing hair all over. The shampoos weren't suitable and weakening my hair follicles. Try to change shampoos to see which one's most suitable for you. I also get my head shaved once a month and apply like olive oil during that month which strengthens the hair follicles when my hair is really small and growing.

• Thank you for your opinion.

• Dude, you'd probably find better places to conduct your scientific study than on Gag.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can see by your profile picture that you are fully bald. Do you shave your head by choice or because you lost your hair in horseshoe pattern?

• It's true what they say eh. 'In order to study something, you have to kill it'.

• During your early stages of hair loss, did you tried treatments or visited a dermatologist?

• I've been going bald for 5+ years now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you describe your hair loss process fast or slow?

• Show All
    • Do I wish i could have done something to save my hair? Absolutely. But not at the price of using chemicals that are man made and not by Mother Nature. Yeah, I guess you could say I've become comfortable about my hair loss at this point in my life.

• Thanks for your opinions.

• I'm the only one? :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Since when did your hair loss started?

• Show All
    • Since you are at the early stages of hair loss have you considered starting treatments or visiting a dermatologist to save your front hairline recession?

• No, I can't afford that

• losing hairs :(

0|0
    0|0