For guys and gals, would you rather have a short torso with long legs or a long torso with short legs?

• Short torso + long legs
    86% (49)79% (38)83% (87)Vote
  • long torso + short legs
    14% (8)21% (10)17% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
12|14

Most Helpful Guy

• What I have now. Legs make up half my height lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Long legs, short torso obvlsy.
    Short legs have never looked appealing and they are less beneficial in life in general.

0|0
    0|0
    • how is that obvious lol

• Show All
    • @koko124 cool, how sucky would it be if we all had the same taste! ;)

• Yeah, that'd suck.

What Guys Said 13

• I prefer long legs with short torso. I think it's a better-looking combination. Just the way I see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'3 and have 6'5 wingspan and comparably shorter legs for someone 6'3 My torso is longer and like only 2-3 inches shorter than my legs which is very small gap usually lol. Gives me still good center of gravity and I can intercept and cut quicker so Ima stay like this baha

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a super long torso and it sucks. I'm fairly average male height. 5"9 but I look weird with short legs lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Short torso/long legs. People with long torsos and stubby legs tend to look like trogolodytes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short torso, long legs I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • short torso with long legs

0|0
    0|0
  • both are beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. I would rather just have a healthy body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long legs and short torso is healthier

0|0
    0|0
    • No it isn't. Fat deposit around the heart is more common in short torso bc there's no where for it to go...

Longer legs can be a sign of healthy childhood bc going without food their bodies don't grow fully. But the length Itself is neither healthy nor unhealthy.

• Show All
    • @Azara it's fine I'm good now. It's not personal for me either

• :-) good!

• Long legs are tasty looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean on myself or my partner? Anyway. it's short torso + long legs for both

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't like long legs so I'll go with long torso I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Y'all legs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I love my long torso and short legs. I tend to gain more below because of that genetic makeup :) :) <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a short torso and long legs. I dislike it. I'd rather a longer torso and shorter legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm short, which means I have a long torso with short legs. Tall people have the opposite and I am happy with how I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men's torso tend to be longer than their legs and women's torso tend to be shorter than tgeir legs. It's scientifically proven and it's not weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a short torso with long legs, it would be nice to be able to buy pants that fit properly so I'm voting long torso shorter legs

1|0
    0|0
  • i have long legs with a shorter torso, i think it looks better than long torso/short legs

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want long legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Short torso with long legs.
    I have a longer torso with short legs and it kinda sucks lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • short torso with long legs or average legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Long torso with short legs. Short torso look weird and any amount of weight will give you a gut.

0|0
    0|0
  • its all about the legs

0|0
    0|0