Is 6 inches enough?

Is 6 inches enough for the lenght of a dagger? Or it must be at least 7?

Most Helpful Girl

• no sorry, 9 inches minimum.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehh, go a little bit longer.
    One of the reasons why Alexander the Great was so successful was because his army used longer spears. So if you have a longer weapon, you won't have to get too close to the enemy. You'll stab him first.

• Well there's more to it then that, in addition to their longer spears they also carried a small shield on a sling on their back and a short double edged sword for close quarters combat. And they were drilled and disciplined to perfection so that they functioned as one, and they adopted the phalanx used famously by the Greeks and were quite versatile and adept at it.

• @Phoenix98 True, true. I just said the spears thing cause of the post :P

• Ah gotcha.

What Girls Said 8

• It depends on how well you use your weapon.

• I would actually prefer smaller

• No daggers. I like swords

• Plenty

• It depends on its use.

• Any length that satisfies.

• Yes.

• Way more than enough

What Guys Said 16

• Great sword or nothing!
    mythicscribes.com/.../Image-2.jpg
    *clearly not overcompensating*

• As long as it is not one of those fake, bendible, limp daggers.

• Funny that guys seem to be taking about real daggers, but women seem to be taking metaphorically 😂

• It only takes about 3 inches for most vital organs in the chest
    I think your covered

• If you aim for the throat shorter the better, but if you want to get to a girls heart 7 inches should be good

• Lol hopefully we're talking about actual blades here and yeah 6 inches is enough.

My personal blade though a K-Bar is 7 inches.

• A fan of their 1095? It's a bit of a bitch to sharpen especially with how they hollow grind their edges.
      Did you reprofile the edge?
      I used to have a Ka-Bar tanto. Loved its piercing power. Goes through steel easy with no fear of chipping.

• @OrdinaryGentleman A katana is hardly a fancy knickknack and also has been what we've been talking about for the majority of the conversation don't you were for that part. And you should care about the forging process, the forging process is what makes a blade what it is lol.

Besides it's been proven a master crafted Katana can actually split handgun bullet clean in half with no actual damage to the blade itself. And during a test it was shown and proven that a master crafted Katana cut 7 heavy machine gun, 50 Caliber steel core copper jacketed rounds in half before snapping. And this is due to the forging process and materials you care so little about. A katana is also capable of cutting a man clean in half as well, in fact there was an entire school dedicated to it. Pretty damn good for a useless knickknack.

• @Azgeda Why not? lol beats talking about the other nonsense on here.

• If you're looking at knife fighting, I think anything from 2-4 inches would work fine for very close in fighting. Most of the organs and main arteries are within that 2-4 inch depth. Hell, you can spill someone's intestines with a box cutter if you think about it.

• It's more than enough if it's going to be used as a self defense weapon. Hell, I could kill someone with a pen if it came to that.

• Lucky you bra i have 14.5cm dick but it still grow it will be 17cm soon like my brother dick i think it's fucking enough for a girl vagina who just need 8cm dick unless the girl have had a sex with an African man then she neeeeed a huge dick like 7 or 8 inches
    Looool

• Nah you need at least 7 for effective stopping power.

• Nah u need a 15 inch sword like mine 😎🔪

• Daggers need to be at least 7" long.

• Be honest with yourself. Would you really rather a 2 foot long machete?

• 7 inches might be slightly better for some situations, but I personally find6 to be more wieldy

• 5 1/2 is average. You're good. Does for work for you Johnny Wad?

• If You Want Full penetration you need to have at let 7.5. That's what I carry to cause real damage.