Guess firefighters win.

0|0
20|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither they don't make much money oohhhh

0|0
    0|0
    • Life isn't all about money.. that being said firefighter make a good salary if they carry a bachelor's degree. If they promote.. 6 figures easy. Every firefighter I've met loves his job. All the cops seem to hate their lives though. I don't like cops too much ha.

• Show All
    • 80k is some states and in a few years you can be making 120k per year. Boston is that area.
      Cali firefighters earn around 55k starting and then move up quickly. Beats any desk job.

What Girls Said 19

What Guys Said 13

• COPS!
    GSG-9 YEAH!
    discoverelitepolice.com/.../GSG-9-6.jpg
    GERMAN POLIZEI!

And of course.
    The K-9 unit.
    newportoregon.gov/dept/npd/images/eyan0391_000.jpg

Love the german shepherd

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say firemen just because the one I'm related to and the ones I know are all married to pretty attractive women. That and that's what the votes seem to indicate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen a female firefighter in person, but I have seen some hot ass female cops.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen some hot female cops... haven't seen many female firefighters at all. Maybe they have trouble with the weight carry test.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a man, I'd say firefighters since they actually do life saving. Cops can be quite pigs at times and do life taking, as some of them use lethal force.

0|0
    0|0
  • Firefighters. Nobody likes a cop.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah a lot of people don't lol

• Lol of course firefighters. All pigs do is pull over donut trucks for "inspections"lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • NFl pro

0|0
    0|0
  • It Directors

0|0
    0|0
  • Fireman because they save kitty's from trees

0|0
    0|0
  • Firefighter, nobody likes the pigs

0|0
    0|0
  • well firefighters won't initiate conflict for no reason, be the governments lap dog, enforce opinions with guns and call it justice, beat and murder innocent people, cage and/or murder you if you do not comply, or kill your pets. firefighters may save your skin, and give their lives to do it

2|1
    0|0
  • Well I am not voting because I am a guy but i would say Firefighters have more respect in society than cops.

0|1
    0|0