Boobs or butt? Girls and guys read please?

Lol so a couple questions about boobs and butts... answer as few or as many as you like
1. Do you prefer boobs or butts?
2. Why?
3. What combination of boobs and butt do you find most attractive on a woman? (Like little boobs w/ big butt, big boobs and big butt, etc.)
4. Do you date girls depending on their boob/butt size?
5. If you have a current girlfriend... what size boobs/butt does she have?
6. What size boobs/ butt are ya working with lol?

I'm really just curious
you can ask me questions too

0|1
7|24

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. I prefer the bootay
    2. U can do more with the but. With boobs you can just play with them, but with the butt u can:
    Play with it
    Spank it
    Eat it (I personally wouldn't but it's an option)
    Anal
    3. Preferably medium boobs and medium butt honestly. Overtly big parts just sort of look ridiuclous.
    4. I actually decide based more on face and personality but those are a plus
    5. Don't have one of those
    6. My bum isn't too small

No idea what questions I would ask. I guess, what are your preferences, and how's your bum lol. Mine personally isn't even that small

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Butts 67.media.tumblr.com/.../...s95Nc41s5zf6fo2_400.gif
    2. Because many reasons, a woman tend to look more proportional no matter her boob size if she has a nice butt, but with boobs if they're really big it can look disproportionate with barely any ass. Also easier to perk up ass than boobs. Gravity will eventually pull those titties down and they'll sag, and there isn't much you can do bout it bur plastic surgery.
    3. I prefer medium boobs and big butt
    4 I don't date females
    5. -
    6. Well as for myself the size is most accurately at 30D or a 32C.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• 1. Boobs
    2. I have no idea why, but I think it's because most buts have a pretty good shape, but most boobs aren't perfectly shaped.
    3. It's about proportion, I guess medium sized on both. B-C cup, and but should just be normal, nothing excessive, but not looking like some starving child from africa either.
    4. No, although if things are really out of proportion, then I'm probably just not going to find her overall attractive in the first place.
    5. Like a B cup, and just an average size butt.
    6. N/A

For the record, I do not like very large breasts or butts. I think they look strange and ridiculous. Like a Kim K or nikki minage butt is gross and looks like a deformity. DD boobs to me also just look gross and oversized and typically they belong to a girl is at least a little bit overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahhh the age old question...

1) I love both, but I'm an ass man I suppose.
    2) Why, because you can do so much more with the butt than the boobs and it's really just next door to the "holy grail".
    3) Any type of boobs is fine to me. A nice round butt, not necessarily big, but have a sexy shape to it. This big butt thing kind of is getting too far with all the implants going on. Same with big boobs. I've had natural big boobs and they are glorious. I've had natural small boobs and they are glorious. To me smaller boobs are more responsive nipple wise. At any rate, a combination that's somewhat balanced with the rest of the body.
    4) Nope, I date girls depending on my attraction to them and how I get along with them.
    5) Th biggest I've been with was 36DD. The smallest I've been with maybe 32Bs. But it doesn't matter really much.
    6) I think I have a big butt for a guy, but I could be wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Do you prefer boobs or butts? Bubble butts
    2. Why? Just how I'm wired
    3. What combination of boobs and butt do you find most attractive on a woman? (Like little boobs w/ big butt, big boobs and big butt, etc.) D cup boob and a bubble butt that likes to be pinched, groped and esp spanked.
    4. Do you date girls depending on their boob/butt size? Of course.
    5. If you have a current girlfriend... what size boobs/butt does she have? 36DD/42

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Do you prefer boobs or butts?
    --> Buts
    2. Why?
    --> Not sure, they just seem.. good to grab (and big boobs sag)
    3. What combination of boobs and butt do you find most attractive.
    --> Big/Medium boot, medium boobs
    --> It would be a factor among others
    --> --------
    --> not sure what this means: "working with"? the answer is none.

--------------
    Question for you: since you made this question, I assume you have a nice ass, is that correct?

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Do you prefer boobs or butts? a little of both
    2. Why? both can be/ are beautiful
    3. What combination of boobs and butt do you find most attractive on a woman? (Like little boobs w/ big butt, big boobs and big butt, etc.) I love small/tiny boobs and a nice little peach bottom
    4. Do you date girls depending on their boob/butt size? not really no
    5. If you have a current girlfriend... what size boobs/butt does she have? n/a as i have a few. we are all have a friendship thing since school
    6. What size boobs/ butt are ya working with lol? never measured my own

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Do you prefer boobs or butts?
    i prefer boobs.

2. Why?
    . because i love boobs

3. What combination of boobs and butt do you find most attractive on a woman? (Like little boobs w/ big butt, big boobs and big butt, etc.)

. i find c and d cups more attractive and hot on women

nope

dont have any

im a guy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hay some of us are leg guys. Don't forget about us. It is not all about sexualized body parts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol what kind of legs? Or no preference?😂

• Show All
    • seems specific.. lol got a lady that dances for you?

• For me sadly no and not with me either. I suck and dancing so I'm going to take lessons. She dances for fun and practice. We sometimes in our group play music and dance just for fun.

• Ahh, a question as old as Hilary... um... I mean T-time... thats right time. :v
    A nice booty with a fair amount of boobs... don't gotta be a lot but just enough.

Won't turn down a big booty cutie either... I love how it jiggles when you wiggle. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. 60% tits, 40% ass
    2. Because they're both incredibly important for attraction
    3. Big, round, perky tits. Medium, heart-shaped ass
    4. Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Ass ;D
    2. I dunno it comes natural.

3. Big ass big tits are coo' if she has big ass but small boobs its not a problem either, I'll still love those Twins ;D
    4. Well if she has average face then yeah it Depends on her body measurements. If her face is too pretty I wouldn't care much "unless" if she is skinny or fat.

5. Dont have any right now but most of them had big asses ;D
    6. Say what? :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm
    Idc tbh
    A girl's personality is way more important for me
    The last girl I fucked have a nice butt kinda small boobs

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol that's good that you're not focused on outer appearance.
      More people should be like that!
      But thanks for sharing.
      But, do you think boobs and butt affect sex any from your experiences?

• Nope not really
      I don't know about anyone else but for me
      It's fine until you can grab them 😂 LOL

• 1) Neither.
    2) I've never understood the appeal. I honestly fall for someone's personality, looks are secondary. Many people don't mean this when they say it, but I do.
    4) No.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 i like both but if i had to choose, i would i would pick butt.
    2 i always like a little booty, doesn't have to be big, just plump.
    3 medum boobs ( b-c) and nice little booty
    4 yes and no
    5 single
    6?

0|0
    0|0
  • Small breasts rule :0

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Boobs.
    2. because it's feminine and guys like feminine things.
    3. minimum requirements , normal boobs and normal butt.
    4. no i date a girl depends on if she love me.
    5. I don't have.
    6. N/A

0|0
    0|0
  • She's gotta have nice feet... it's a thing

0|0
    0|0
  • butt

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... I'm a face guy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) I prefer boobs
    2) Because I would first look boobs.
    3) I don't know
    4) ı don't have girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer smaller boobs and larger butts, because that's just my preference. It isn't a deal breaker if they don't fit that description and I otherwise like them

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Butts.
    2. I like big booty balloons to grab onto.
    3. Big butts, {size doesn't matter here} boobs.
    4. She doesn't need to have a big butt, but it'd be a major plus.
    5. Never had a girlfriend.
    6. Don't really know the meaning to that question.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol 6 was a question for girls... unless you would like to share your boob and butt size which I'm fine with ahha. But you're a butt guy.. got it. Thanks for sharing!

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• 1. If I was a guy I would prefer the ass.
    2. Because u can smack and grab it while fucking doggy style. It looks good too, mine does.
    3. I find medium perky boobs and a big ass attractive.
    4. My boyfriend does not care about my size.
    5. I have a boyfriend and that is only for him to know... my boob and butt size.
    6. Everything is proportioned right but my boyfriend prefers my ass more.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you!

• Show All
    • Yeah I agree! Sometimes weird seeing a super skinny girl with super large butt/boobs or a rather larger girl with nothing in either department.

• Yes. lol. IK. That is why I am against boob implants that are too big on a women's body. I met women like that and they look strange.

• 1. Butt
    2. I just like the idea of having that sort of hand hold there. The sight is super attractive to me, especially when a girl has that perfect little 3 shape.
    3. Big butt medium size boobs, like a B cup.
    4. Not really
    5. I have a boyfriend, and both are flat </3
    6. I have a huge ass but only B cup boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. I prefer my butt. Not a huge preference on either, hah.
    2. I guess it just looks better to me?
    3. Not into women.
    4. See above.
    5 See #3. xD
    6. Big enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Butt is more attractive I think
    I don't know why lol
    Medium boobs big butt

0|1
    1|0
  • Medium boobs and round ass look the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like boobs or butt, they are just body parts, stop sexualizing womens bodies people!! when will people learn that women are more than their body parts!! Ughhh

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I'm a woman... and I don't get offended by it.
      Men are sexualized too.
      Sex is a part of life and women's body parts turn on men just as men's turn on women.
      It would still be the same if we did or didn't talk about it.
      I agree that women are more than their body parts... and some have the commenters have as well.
      I mean no I don't 100% agree with women and/or men being overly sexualized... because it can draw attention away from important things.
      But physical appearance was, is, and will continue to be a factor in society.

• Show All
    • Oops lol i meant to say how come we hardly ever see questions this site that ask if people prefer abs or penis? Men aren't as sexualized. People do make it seem as if women are only a pair of boobs and ass.

• Do you know how many times this question has been asked? This shouldn't be considered normal. It shouldn't be considered normal to objectify women. Like i said before, it's alright for men to feel attracted to women and their bodies but, they need to realize that they are just body parts and women are way more than that.