Are italians, turks, Spanish people and greeks white?

I think they are black. I am sorry, i can a little talk English, i am from germany.

• Yes
    59% (13)68% (21)64% (34)Vote
  • No
    41% (9)32% (10)36% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|19

Most Helpful Girl

• This is why I hate to use the term white and black. I mean Swedes don't look like Greeks at all lol, despite both being European and so called "white". White is too broad of a term to categorise so many different groups of people. I prefer to use ethnicity or a smaller regional area. Personally I don't think using race categories in Europe and Asia really works because we have such divided ethnicities and different appearances depending on our country/ethnicity of background. It generally only works in america because many people there are already so clearly mixed up that their major ethnic background would be far too difficult to pinpoint.

So I guess yes in an American point of view they would be white (apart from those turks who could pass as being from an arabic country). As for European point of view, well they're most likely to be seen by what country/ethnicity they are of than by race.

1|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

That's why I laughed when Americans say Indonesians and Koreans belong to the same race Asian

A retard even can tell the difference in appearance unless he or she is colorblind.

• 2mo

@Unique_Asian_dude Yup, they look COMPLETELY different from each other. But a lot of people on GaG are American so I have no choice but to use race terms 😑

Most Helpful Guy

• it basically depends what kind of history their country has gone through. with massive immigration every country have amix where genes rensemble more arabic people than White people - that's not racism tho - arabs move more than other ethic groups and therefore you have more mixes.

Turks = mostly made out of arabs
    Spanish = a crossover of sorts
    italians = same as Spanish where in the North they're more celtic/german descendents and form with latin tribes mixed and mingled with. If you go South you have people looking (and often acting) as arabs or Africans.
    greeks = Pretty much the same as italians.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

You're from Germany tho? what's the big deal about being White, you feel you're gifted or something? just curious

What Girls Said 6

• Yes.

2|2
    0|1
    • 2mo

we turkish people are not white our skin is white but we aren't considered white becuase we aren't caucasians

• Show All
    • 2mo

You are 100% white according to the photo. I didn't actually know people in Tunisia can be that white.

• 2mo

@realloser I'm darker than my Mom's family and my sister...

• Italians, Spanish and Greek people are white. Though I've met many Turkish people who looked like Arabs and I've met some Turkish people who looked like Eastern Europeans. Originally, they are not white in my opinion, but they've been mixed and thus, some of them may be considered as white.

0|0
    0|0
  • My moms side of the family is all Mediterranean (including Italian, Greek, Arab etc). I'm as White as they come darlin. And my family is White too.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Arab? Oh wow do you know where exactly? My guess would be either Lebanese or Syrian

• Show All
    • 2mo

Ohh hahah is it Michigan? I heard there many levantines there😝 Oh I wasn't that far haha!
      I know another girl on GAg who is 1/4 irish 1/4 italian and half arab (1/4 Palestinian and 1/4 Lebanese).

• 2mo

@ElissaDido noo lol but I do have cousins who live there! I'm from Pennsylvania. I always get this wrong but my breakdown goes 1/8 Italian, 1/8 Greek, 1/8 Arab on that side then a couple drops of other stuff.

• ? :/

But... they look white?

Like, do you not like them cuz they're maybe more mixed? That's lame.

0|0
    0|0
  • troll is troll

0|1
    0|1
    • 2mo

* Turks are not white obviously but the OP literally said "I think they are black" which obviously is trolling.

• I'm Italian and I've never been classed as 'not white'.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Yes they are but it has NO importance. 'Race' has no sense. Anthropologists stopped using 'race' long ago. Read this:

AAA Statement on Race - Connect with AAA www.americananthro.org/.../Content.aspx

0|1
    0|0
  • Again with this question? XD
    Just because Hitler considered us less then them, doesn't mean we aren't white XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Ain't white, ain't black; just Ain't!

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Why?

• 2mo

because everybody wanna kill me, i mustn't live in this world, i must die.

• 2mo

I don't wanna kill. C'mon over to my house. People are cool here.

• do they need to be? they are European and live by European ideals. their geographical location has determined their skin color. natural selection took good care of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guess who you made happy. . http://oi68.tinypic.com/1zgq0jd.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Italians are as white as French, except Sicilians who can be a little darker (not black). Spanish are also usually white, except the remnants of the moors. Turks are Arab, not white. Greeks same as Italians.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Turks are not Arab😅 They are Turkic with some white Balkan and slavic imput and caucasus imput. Sooome might have Arab imput but they are not Arab

• 2mo

I meant their appearance, but yes you can split hairs. The near east has had many outside infusions, including white Balkans as far back as the northern invasion of 1250bc.

• They are basically a mixture of blacks, arabs and whites. Most of them are brown, some of them are white or black.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Italian and I'm nowhere near black. My family originates from the northernmost regions of Italy, near the Swiss alps. There is a chance that Greeks, Spaniards, Sicilians and maybe Calabrians have black roots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who fucking cares?

0|0
    0|0
  • All except for Turkish.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

yes we're not white but most people consider us white because we are white skinned

• 2mo

Are turks black? i agree. but italians, Spanish people and gereeks are black like turkish people.

• 2mo

no turks are not white but others white
      turks white skinned tough

• Do you think that we are black Europeans?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

yes, because you're not like us or other europeans country

• Show All
    • 2mo

But we (the Turks) are not Caucasians. We are Central Asians our ancestors had come from Central Asia in 11. century.

• 2mo

But I think South Europeans are also white.

• Depends on your origin , I am white but there are many people who aren't.

0|0
    0|1
  • yes except turkey

0|0
    0|0
  • They're all considered Caucasian which is the proper term for white people

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they're all white unless they have parents from somewhere else. Though they're sunny countries so they get often plenty tan in summer

0|0
    0|0
  • They are brown

0|0
    0|1
  • I am Italian and I have a BBC german girls love

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

i am a fucking black so i must die, god damn :( i must leave germany and i must go north africa.

• Show All
    • 2mo

Why do you have to come to North Africa lol

• 2mo

Asker*

• 1. Italian, Spanish, and Greek are Whites, not Blacks.
    2. Turks are Middle Easterners, not Blacks, too.
    3. You are not German; you are #rapefugee, kebab. Stop pretending.
    4. Get the heck out of Germany.

0|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

It is impossible for a modern German teenager to be unable to speak English.
      Stop lying, I know what kind of people you are.
      Also, only a #rapefugee would try to claim the White people are Black.
      #RemoveKebab

• Show All
    • 2mo

Ok ill go north africa.

• 2mo

By the way Turks cannot be considered as neither Middle Eastern nor Caucasian because we originate from Central Asia. So, Turks are Central Asians.