Where did you pee other than a toilet?

I was locked outside from 2:45 - 5:33. Because I left my key at school. I had to pee so bad I went to my backward behind a shed and just took a piss. I had no other option. I'm a girl so peeing in odd places isn't a normal thing for me. lol
What about you?

0|0
1|13

What Guys Said 13

• sea..

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a guy does have its advantages sometimes.
    Mostly urinals but I've gone in alleys , backyards , old rail tracks, woods.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shower, toilet, behind a tree, behind a shed, in a field, on the side of a barn. Pretty much anywhere I feel like it and won't get arrested.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pee outside everyday.

www.burlexe.com/.../Want-a-Cookie.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much anywhere. In my country you won't get arrested for peeing in a public place. Maybe officially there is a law where you could but nobody ever gets arrested

0|0
    0|0
  • The shower. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere I want. Perks of being a guy in the country.

0|0
    0|0
  • The shower

0|0
    0|0
  • In a sink, just as a fantasy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere in the country. Just be careful because it's something only sex offenders do haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Its easy for us, just anywhere we won't be seen for the moment and just whip it out, lol just have to remember to not piss in the wind

0|0
    0|0
  • i pee outside all the time way faster and only if no one is around and if its in a place no one will see me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• When I was little sometimes I'd pee in the woods when I hung out with my friends.
    It was always super awkward.
    And on family vacations when we'd go to my grandma's farm, we had to pee in a bucket because she didn't have a toilet.

0|1
    0|0