Guys, why do guys purposely annoy girls or try and get a reaction out of them?

1) why do guys tell sex jokes or just flirt in a sexual manner?2) how can you tell if a guy likes you vs him being nice3) do guys ever out grow shyness as they age?4) why do guys purposely annoy girls or try and get a reaction out of them?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• 1. They lack wisdom and have sick, shallow minds.2. I myself am nice to everybody around me but I make it known I am attracted if that is the case.3. Yes, unless you are what we refer to in #1.4. Because we like you.

• Awhh cool. I like your attitude though

• actually I think I do that for everybody, well if I like a girl I eventually do something dumb like ask her if she wants to go out sometime, which I know nobody does anymore but it's all I got, and after that she usually sqwurms and says no and its weird after. But that's life, like that song by queen, "another one bites the dust,"

• I try to make her feel good about herself any chance I can.

• Show Older
  • 1. Uh, they want to bang u...2. Usually if he is being nice he likes u3. Some do4. It's fun and good entertainment

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!