The dreaded winter formal...what to do?

OK. It's that time of the year. My schools Winter Formal has just been announced and I find myself dealing with the same issue as the years before. The way I see it I have 3 options. 1) Go by myself 2)Ask a close guy friend 3) Desperately pray to God that someone asks me. It's my senior year and I am really just looking to have an amazing time. I LOVE dancing but I go to a really small school and a lot of the guys (a lot of white cowboys who have NO rhythm) can't dance so they stand awkwardly in the corner. I really don't feel like walking off the dance floor every time a slow dance starts playing...So what are some suggestions. Should I ask a guy or is that bad? Should I wait patiently? Go by myself and not have a definite dance partner? Ask people at the dance? What are the chances of a guy saying no to my slow dance request? What are some cute ways to ask a guy to slow dance? Anything will help!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Ok first of. We don't really have those things here. But we still have dances' at school and stuff like that. But if its a small school and you ain't all asking each other to the prom* I see no problem in just winging it. Dress up good and be sure the guys know your there when you enter. As for the dance part. Well I don't know much about that. I'm a terrible dancer. Slow dance request: Guys who like to dance, well thing they will be easy to get out on the floor. But on the other hand. If the guys have respect the will dance with you if you just poke their man hood a little. Wanna dance?erhh ... wellllAh come on. Don't be a chicken. (in a joyfull way)Id say they chances are big.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!