Ladies: Guys with backward baseball hats, hot or not?

the title says it all.

do you think backwards baseball hats are hot on guys? why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• ehh...not really...

hoods are hot though! when a guy wears a hoodie and puts his hood on ahhh so sexyyyy! <333

• What about hoodie and a hat? sometimes guys go a bit over board.

• Nah that just looks wierd...like was your head that cold that you needed a hat and a hood? lololl

What Girls Said 41

• not.

• IT IS SOOOOOOO HOT I DIE WHENEVER I SEE IT

• damn! I can't believe so many girls are saying they don't think its hot!

for all my life that I've liked boys, I've LOVED when they wear a backwards baseball hat! its always been a weakness of mine!

I think its so hot, and cute, and adorable, and loveable, gah I go crazy for it!

I'm not exactly sure why, but I love it!

• Not. But it's not that they're a turn-off. Just that I don't see anything hot about that.

• idk to me it seems HOT it gives him that rough look

More from Girls
36

What Guys Said 5

• That's swoosh, not swish.

• unless you are a catcher in baseball at practice, hats are forward. on the street, most the guys by me are douch bags and fags. I have one hat that I wear backwards but that's when my hair is long and I'm reading music and need to see the music I'm reading but usually its on forward which I like the best

• gosh I look I look at kids that wear them sidways and F*** I want to deck them in the face bcz they look so gay

and I am not jelous either

• Hahah yes!

• Most guys agree they are total douches!!

except the ones that do that and thier freinds

• It makes you look like a total fag.

• Makes you look stupid.

• Why would somewone wear a hoodie with a ballcap on a hot summer day?It seems they are the ones that are in the news and photos for crime to cover their faces.They are a bunch of crimminals

I always said,never trust a hoodi wearing this outfit on a hot day especially with one that covers more face than others.

I live in Toronto,and almost all" hit and run" crimes are done by Hoodies.

Thieves,cowards grafitti taggers all love to wear them.

Ladies,there is nothing cool or sexy about the hoodie