Ladies: Guys with backward baseball hats, hot or not?

the title says it all.

do you think backwards baseball hats are hot on guys? why or why not?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• ehh...not really...

hoods are hot though! when a guy wears a hoodie and puts his hood on ahhh so sexyyyy! <333

• Nah that just looks wierd...like was your head that cold that you needed a hat and a hood? lololl

• What about hoodie and a hat? sometimes guys go a bit over board.

What Girls Said 38

Not. Not a fan of hats anyway.

Not really

• NOT ! I hate when guys wear backwards hats-the look like ignorant scoundrals

• Hot! I love guys that ware backwards baseball caps. Guys eyes are my weakness. Seeing there eyes is better then having them covered up. So yes I love guys with backwards caps.

• Not really my thing. But as long as they're not hiding something scary and gross looking underneath it's fine.

• it depends on the guy. straight and forward is best. wearing a hat sideways looks f***king retarded though.

• Makes me want to up slap em in the head

• not... :-)

• I think it looks good on some guys, not all thought. I would ask a girl tha'ts a friend and go with what she suggest :)

• Not. I think it makes them look stupid but then again it depends on the guy. White guys look super nerdy with backwards hats. Asian guys look Cute not hot. Black guys look good wth backwards hats.

• umm maybe I don't know only some guys can pull it off

• simple answer, no

• uh no. but some people can pull it off. but most are wieners

• ...i didn't even know guys still did this

• Im not sure where you live, but where I live, it's very common. I live in a very rich area in my state where people are very in style with fashion. I would say 90% of guys that wear baseball hats wear them bacfkwards....

I would think that if women hat that bakwards hat look as much as they seem to do based on these responses, men would eventually learn to wear them forward and the style would go out fast.

I find it odd that the backwards hat is so popular, yet women hate it with a passion..

• It looks nice on some guys. Just like berets look nice on some guys and cowboy hats look nice on some guys. It's all about how the guy wears it and whether it suits his face. With some guys, the cap brings attention to their what's best about their face.

• HOODIES ARE HOT. NOT HATS.

• not. it's very 90's

• definitely not unless you're a preteen lol

• not. makes me think they're balding or douchebags or both

• Not the 90's are over. Unless they have one sexy head of hair then maybe, but if your over 21 loose the hats period.

• So are you gonna answer my question?

• So how would a "sexy head of hair" make it okay? that hat is covering the hair. How could it help if it is hidden by the hat?

What do you mean by "sexy hair", define sexy hair...

• NOT. because it's 2010 not 1996

• idk to me it seems HOT it gives him that rough look

• damn! I can't believe so many girls are saying they don't think its hot!

for all my life that I've liked boys, I've LOVED when they wear a backwards baseball hat! its always been a weakness of mine!

I think its so hot, and cute, and adorable, and loveable, gah I go crazy for it!

I'm not exactly sure why, but I love it!

• Probably not... just because I'm more into gangsta guys wearing "non baseball hats" lol, but I think to the side is cute.

• IT IS SOOOOOOO HOT I DIE WHENEVER I SEE IT

• Depends...but 4 the most part no childish lookin :S

• Hot. Only if you have the swish to go with it. If not don't.

• Idk.. What do others call it...swoosh maybe, just some bangs that come down below the cap and poke out a little. I find it adorable especially for baseball players. Well only for baseball players.

• Swish?

• Not, I think it's lame. What's the point in the hat if it's worn backwards?

• not hot

• no

only douchebags wear their hat backwards.

• it all depends on the shape of the face and just how it looks. mainly hats look best normal.

• No. Because I hate it when guys try to "act cool" and I feel like every guy I see with a hat backwards is putting on an act! and also, what's the point of wearing it backwards? to shade the back of your neck? lol

• No, it just kind of screams I'm immature, not sure why.

• Not. But it's not that they're a turn-off. Just that I don't see anything hot about that.

• not.

• no, not on any guy, looks like you're trying too hard

• That is a look for teenagers. So, no, not hot on a grown man.

• I don't mind a guy with a backwards hat but I think the normal way is way hotter. I don't know why but I always love a guy in a ball cap worn the right way, maybe its the way it kind of hides the face and gives that air of mystery. The one way that I hate and if I even see a guy like that I don't even think twice about him is the sideways ball cap. I mean really?

What Guys Said 5

• unless you are a catcher in baseball at practice, hats are forward. on the street, most the guys by me are douch bags and fags. I have one hat that I wear backwards but that's when my hair is long and I'm reading music and need to see the music I'm reading but usually its on forward which I like the best

• Makes you look stupid.

• Why would somewone wear a hoodie with a ballcap on a hot summer day?It seems they are the ones that are in the news and photos for crime to cover their faces.They are a bunch of crimminals

I always said,never trust a hoodi wearing this outfit on a hot day especially with one that covers more face than others.

I live in Toronto,and almost all" hit and run" crimes are done by Hoodies.

Thieves,cowards grafitti taggers all love to wear them.

Ladies,there is nothing cool or sexy about the hoodie

• gosh I look I look at kids that wear them sidways and F*** I want to deck them in the face bcz they look so gay

and I am not jelous either

• Most guys agree they are total douches!!

except the ones that do that and thier freinds

• Hahah yes!

• It makes you look like a total fag.

• That's swoosh, not swish.