Are purple shirts gay?

I like to wear purple, and I'm straight. What's the first thing in your mind when you see a guy (Decent looking, and otherwise manly) wearing a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• No, some guys wear pink shirts and they aren't gay. Seriously, whatever colour you wear doesn't matter.

It's the way a guy carries himself that would denote him as gay-like.

I think as long as you act like a straight guy, there shouldn't be any issues or disputes over your sexual orientation, generally speaking, (I hate to stereotype) but you know what I mean.

I used to work with this gay guy at my other work place and he would check out guys' asses when they would walk by our place (I worked in customer service then) and it was so funny. Anyway, you get the idea. No, I wouldn't worry about it. However, personally, I don't care. But I guess I do prefer certain colours. ie. white, blue, black, red, brown, gray are kinda masculine colours.

• Thank you ! ^_^

On a side note, I think 'purple' is the fashionable colour these days, I don't like it. I just wear whatever I feel looks good on me. Generally a lot of red and white because those colours look good on me *_^ Merry Christmas everyone!