What To Do When You've Been Cheated On

Don't hold anything inside

What To Do When You've Been Cheated On

Talk! Tell whatever you feel about it. Becuase if you hold it inside(holding your anger and the things that you want to tell) it will hurt your heart.

Cry

What To Do When You've Been Cheated On

It is a good therapy for you. If you feel like crying, then cry. Don't hold your tears. Just cry and get relaxed.

It is not the end of the world

What To Do When You've Been Cheated On

Stop thinking like it is the end of the world. You are not the only person who has been cheated on. These kind of things are common in life.

Don't blame yourself

What To Do When You've Been Cheated On

Don't blame yourself for that. Don't say things like,

It is because of me.

I am not good enough.

I have been cheated because I am not beautiful.

Just tell yourself that you are precious and he/she doesn't deserve you.

Hang out with your friends

What To Do When You've Been Cheated On

Some like to stay alone and some like to hang out with others when they are sad. And hanging out with your friends will help you keep your mind busy so that you won't think about it.

Take a lesson from it

What To Do When You've Been Cheated On

Bad things happen in our lives and the important thing is to take a lesson from them. Think about it!

Ignore what others say

What To Do When You've Been Cheated On

They will talk about it a lot, ask questions or try to give advice, and some will even blame you. Don't listen the things that you don't want to hear. And the more they talk, the more you will remember and the harder it will be for you to forget it.

48
cupidkisses is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guys

• Here's what I would do if I find out I've been cheated on:

Enter full ghost mode. Block all contacts and live the next day as single.
    I will not talk to that person anymore and will not even declare, that the relationship is over.
    Out of sight.
    Out of mind.
    I would go and do what I like to do. Such as masturbating while watching pornhub.

Not to be confused with being in denial. Quite the opposite, it's the fastest process humanly possible to move on for me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• I stop loving the person, that's all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • i did all in past

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 6

• From a relationship coaching lens, I would also say to walk away. Cheating, in my professional opinion is an non-salvageable act. You teach people how to treat you by virtue of what you expect (faithfulness) and what you accept (cheating). I agree with everything you mentioned, especially the 'Don't Blame Yourself' and 'It's Not the End of the World'.

• There are things that we don't want t happen , but have to accept , things we don't want to know , but have to learn , and people we can't live without , but have to let go. The saddest kind of sad is the sad , that tries not to be sad. So be sad for a moment and move on. It hurts to let go but sometimes , it hurts more to hold on. Don't hate him/her. Everything happens for a reason or to learn life's lessons.

• They are simply liars, and usually a bit short in view too.

• Right on point

• Rampage is all I can think about when cheated on.

• amazing mytake :)

What Girls Said 2

• I very much disagree with that "if your married or in a vomited relationship, don't have friends of the opposite sex"

My friends are all guys, save for 3 or 4 girls. I'm also bisexual, and most of my friends or bi or gay. Should I just not have friends? Or just maybe, you could exercise self control and not fuck someone. Just a thought

• Great.