5 Good Things You Can Do After a Breakup

Hello and welcome everyone to my seventh take and yeah I'll try to make this as light as I could so don't get offended, nothing personal amigo๐Ÿ˜œ

Breakups aren't always bad, especially when you were quite irritated with your ex's behaviour lol. If you've just broken up, relax dude. Just chill, grab some pizza, turn on your netflix and read it heartly๐Ÿ˜‰

1.) Sleep

Lately, you've been in a relationship and you were quite busy at nights. Remember the nights you spent talking and chatting with your 'Significant Other'. You two were so attached that you could sacrifice the whole week's sleep for each other. How Romantic!๐Ÿ˜ Now just come out of illusions and just doze off too sleep. My work is to make you hallucinate lol but don't fall, it's a trap๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2.) Save Money

You went to dates, movies, shopping and all with the 'love of your life' . Now you realise that love is really blind and you've spent a good amount of money on your ex. So now it's time to save it up all until you find the next prey and yeah if you were the one who enjoyed on their partner's money, you're wrecked dude๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

SOMETIMES, ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE.

JUST KIDDING, ALL YOU NEED IS MONEY๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3.) Family and Friends

With the time passing and you two getting closer, you didn't even notice that you were kinda ignoring your friends and family whether it be cancelling a weekend party or refusing to go with your sibling for a meal. So now, what are you waiting for? Just go and give em everything they deserve until they got another person to steal your time from them๐Ÿ˜‰

4.) Live Your Life/Enjoy Being Single

Remember those days when a hot person of opposite sex used to approach you but the though of your partner resisted you to go further but now you can live your life because you're a bird who's out of the cage. Go out, do whatever you want, party hard and even flirt abit๐Ÿ˜œ

No there's no harm in 'flirting'๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

5.) Follow your hobbies/Focus your Career

You were with someone special for so long and you didn't want to mess it up and hence compromised with your work and hobbies for them but now since, it's already messed up, it's time to follow em up and try to strengthen yourself. Good luck with whatever you're upto but just don't mess it up again๐Ÿ˜œ

Thanks for reading

Take care

Wish you luck

Bye!โค๏ธ

1616

Most Helpful Girl

• Love this My take so much!!! can't stop reading it!

Good job.
    (i love reading all of your My takes)

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 15

• When Ready, Find a New Eddie. xx

• Haha. Number #5 was so important after ending my three week relationship. All I did was think about him and not do any school work. And it was nice to pull a #4 and go back to flirting with random underclassmen.

• All break ups absolutely suck at the time, but things get better with time.

I sleep a lot when in relationships though, to be fair.

• Sleeping with teddy bear looks like fun! But working on hobbies and career is a really good idea and a great way to get over someone!

• I love your myTakes

• good thoughts!!

• 6) slave your king

• Good suggestions. Iโ€™ve never been involved in a breakup, but still good advice

• Good stuff

• I wouldn't know haha

• I disagree on the part about love being blind for:

"Love is not blind. It sees more, not less. Because it sees more, it is willing to see less."

Also, I prefer "SOMETIMES, ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE."

• It was for humour, chill

• It's funny how true that is. Love in part is saying I see you for who you are - the good and the bad. I relish the good, and I accept the bad, because I love you. ... though I prefer your succinct verbiage.

• Love the money one. lol

• Jump back into the dating pool!

That always worked for me.

• nice take

• great

What Guys Said 16

• Good Work Bro.

It can sometimes seem impossible to deal with a really tough breakup. When youโ€™re heartbroken and missing someone you used to spend so much time with, you can feel so many different and complicated emotions.

When youโ€™re an outsider, itโ€™s easy to pass off these breakup side effects as someone just being really dramatic or really sad. But the truth is, there is a lot more going on than you think โ€“ breakups arenโ€™t just hard emotionally, theyโ€™re also hard physically.

(Disclaimer : It has no relation with my personal life)

• 1. Forgive/forget
    2. Move forward
    3. Focus on yourself
    4. Spend time with friends/family
    5. Let go and move on.

• No.5 is mostly what I did to help get over it. And to try to stay focused on the other people in my life and what I could do for them.

• You kept the take light but there is a very serious and true undertone throughout it, well done.

• nice.

• I can get a hooker after a break up.

• Great

• Nice take for heartbroken people ๐Ÿ‘

• 6. Fuck some of her friends, her sister (s), and, if your standards are low enough and she's young enough, her mom.

• cool

• good advice
    but there are other things
    like:
    watching movies
    playing videogames

• Especially for teens๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
      Check my intro lol
      "Turn on netflix, grab pizza"
      Remember?๐Ÿ˜‰

• yes "Just chill, grab some pizza, turn on your netflix and read it heartly"

• Meet and keep someone who's better suited for you.

• Nice ๐Ÿ‘

• ya to thek ha but 04:00 hrs wali situation ho to Kya Kare , please explain sir :p?

• Just sleep tight

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I will , hadd ho gayi ha

• great Takes

• Excellent take!

• its still better to have loved and lost than never loved at all