1. Some things don’t have a promising future
Some relationships and friendships don’t end happily. You can understand that at the beginning, and you understand that you have some people in your life just to have an experience.
2. You understand that you can’t change someone
It can take time to learn because it’s a difficult lesson. You can never change a person. You have chosen that person by his/her everything. Some character doesn’t change. That’s why you must accept them with their good and bad sides. And if you don’t, then it’s pointless to keep on.
3. You learn that one–sided effort doesn’t save your relationship
If they want to be with you, they should make an effort to do so.
4. You will learn to face with bad end ups
You have good memories, you believe that you had your love of your life, you thought that it would never end but it did. So, you learn how to face with bad breakups. Not every relationship results in marriage.
5. You understand the meaning of “sometimes love is not enough”
You learn that sometimes love is not enough. You have probably heard it before many times but didn’t get its real meaning. Now you do. And it hits you like a ton of bricks.