Most Shocking Breakups Of 2017

fyodorovna

Literally, 2017 has been the year of breakups. We are used to hearing breakup news, but this year's shocking breakups came forward in the celebrities world. For this reason, I decided to gather most sensational ones in a myTake. I hope that you all enjoy to read it.

RACHEL BILSON & HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN

Most Shocking Breakups Of 2017

After around 10 years relationship, the couple broke up. Their 3-year-old daughter Briar Rose couldn't prevent the split. Bilson and Christensen's met on the set of Jumper movie which was in 2008 for the first time. The couple got engaged immediately later that year.

FERGIE & JOSH DUHAMEL

Most Shocking Breakups Of 2017

Fergie and Josh Duhamel stayed married for 8 years. They split their paths in last September. Fergie had given birth 4 years ago and the couple named their son as Axl. Fergie and Josh Duhamel stated that they would always be united to support each other.

CHRIS PRATT & ANNA FARIS

Most Shocking Breakups Of 2017

The couple called their fans their breakup for the first time via social media. After 8 years of marriage with 2 children (Jack and Faris) Pratt shared a Facebook post about the split. The couple also stated that they would keep their respect to each other forever.

ELON MUSK & AMBER HEARD

Most Shocking Breakups Of 2017

The beautiful actress and the tech genius broke up after around 1 year together. Elon Musk is mentioning that they were still good at every turn. The followers of this famous couple expect that they will come together again because of Musk's statements.

KYLIE JENNER & TYGA

Most Shocking Breakups Of 2017

In last April, the star of Kardashian eco-system and the famous rapper broke up according to the serious sources. Since the couple had gone through many times of split, you may expect they will come together again. We will wait and see.

Most Shocking Breakups Of 2017
16
17

Most Helpful Girl

• sarahhouse
    I think in their line of work, nothing is shocking anymore.

Any marriage has it's up's and downs, ever with regular 9-5 jobs.
    But when your job keeps you away from home for weeks sometimes even months, that's just makes it all that much harder.

Also, one thing comes across as common denominator. MANY of these ( not the one listed , celebrity couples in general) met on sets.
    You spend 15 hours a day with someone, six months a year, away from your family and friends... That's not an easy thing to cope with and of course many couples split.

Remember Bradgelina and Jennifer Aniston fiasco?
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• ibotje
    are people still interested in celebrety relationships? even the gossip papers that used to be around here have gone away. people are starting to lose interest in this shit to be honest.

(we shouldn't be messing around with their private life anyway)
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1615
  • Pinay_ako
    shocking!!! moving on, it was a rainy and cold morning here...
  • BrittBratt2416
    Celebrity breaks up are not shocking to me, its been going since the dawn of Hollywood and will keep happening cause they people don't know how to stay together and can't stay together cause they're always traveling, constantly busy and never see one another that much. That's why I think its better that these people just stay single and not get married instead of having 4 breaks up and 6 failed marriages in under 5 years or less.
  • DonkeyRick69
    None are shocking. Celebrity relationships aren't built to last and they treat relationships as disposable. Usually they are together to boost their profile and when one celebrity's profile rises or falls that's when one of them decides to end it. I'm not a statistician buy celebrity relationships and marraige have got to have a 98% breakup/divorce rate.
  • Lilyanony
    Nothing lasts and being a celebrity makes it worse. Although the person your work may be on your level financially, you've always gotta worry about their intentions.
    Deals and lack of deals can really mess with peoples egos and stuff.
  • oriontheking
    Scamber Heard is a lesbo that gets with rich men for the purpose of taking them to court and being awarded money after they split up. Elon wisened up and dumped her because of it.
  • Likes2drive
    It’s usually the case with high profile people anyway because of all the things they go through, schedules and work life makes it difficult, that and the fact that they can usually get anyone they want in the back of their mind doesn’t help either for any type of lasting commitment so this never really surprises me to hear
  • PrincessPie
    I don't know the first couple i know all the others.. and i'm not surprised about there break ups.
    I didn't realize fergie has spilt from her husband though.
  • Staryboy1492
    There should be an article on people who have been together 25 plus years. Now that's impressive. Any idiot can break up. It's why divorces and breakups are so common these days, nobody tries. If it doesn't work just dump 'em and get a 'better' partner... Doomed to repeat the same shit over and over again.
  • Maik567
    I don't see what's supposed to be shocking about the Elon Musk break up. He married her because she is pretty and she married him because he is rich. Can't expect much from a relationship like that.
    • Maik567

I meant that that's why they're got together. I forgot they weren't actually married.

• bellesnkeys
    When celebrities break up or go back and forth with the relationships, i only look up for 5 seconds then forget about it. I have better things to do ya know... ;)
  • zagor
    Didn't even know any of these people were ever together. Don't care.
  • AlphaM1
    Celebrities are not a good example of relationship partners, to begin with
    so why should I care?
  • The only breakup I recognize here is between strange and stranger. In other words, I don't even know these people.
  • COCOCHANEL
    don't know these people. grammar is really bothering me.
  • onepunchman01
    couldn? t care less. Isn`t this Kyle now pregnant from some other dude? wy should she go back to his ey than
  • tampaxgirl
    I got my man so that's all that matters.
  • lovelyhoneybones
    Yep... don't give a shit.
  • Halucinator
    Add my breakup with video games too😑😑😂😂😂
    • Nik1hil

THIS IS THE MOST HURTFUL ONE!..

• @Nik1hil 😒😒

• Nik1hil

I feel you man..

those guys are just celebrities trying to get attention of camera,

but your love was pure!. with No hidden agenda.

• Aphrodite92
    I Don’t Care who broke up.
  • JSmuve
    And in other news, I rode a bus today.
    • Me too. And it wwas bussy.

• Nik1hil

@TacosRAwesome mine bus sucked , it was overloaded and i traveled 50km standing, and 50 km sitting

• @Nik1hil how long did it take? Here it's 30mins for 5km

• art84
    Chris Pratt was the most shocking to me.
  • Ladyslipper
    Oh my
  • GayHowellMeme
    Brilliant.
  • disgustingweebtrash
    Amazing
  • CT_CD
    Best myTake ever
  • I_Dont-know
    Not a shock about Elon and Amber
  • Tohru
    Nothing lasts
  • Anonymous
    Nothing surprising there.
  • Anonymous
    Yeah no one cares
  • Anonymous
    Isn't this Kylie-girl pregnant from another "Hey i just had a cocaine shot" looking thug dude with golden teeth in his mouth? How come would they come back together?
  • Anonymous
    no break up make me shock as it is a part of our life.