Most Shocking Breakups Of 2017

Literally, 2017 has been the year of breakups. We are used to hearing breakup news, but this year's shocking breakups came forward in the celebrities world. For this reason, I decided to gather most sensational ones in a myTake. I hope that you all enjoy to read it.

RACHEL BILSON & HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN

Most Shocking Breakups Of 2017

After around 10 years relationship, the couple broke up. Their 3-year-old daughter Briar Rose couldn't prevent the split. Bilson and Christensen's met on the set of Jumper movie which was in 2008 for the first time. The couple got engaged immediately later that year.

FERGIE & JOSH DUHAMEL

Most Shocking Breakups Of 2017

Fergie and Josh Duhamel stayed married for 8 years. They split their paths in last September. Fergie had given birth 4 years ago and the couple named their son as Axl. Fergie and Josh Duhamel stated that they would always be united to support each other.

CHRIS PRATT & ANNA FARIS

Most Shocking Breakups Of 2017

The couple called their fans their breakup for the first time via social media. After 8 years of marriage with 2 children (Jack and Faris) Pratt shared a Facebook post about the split. The couple also stated that they would keep their respect to each other forever.

ELON MUSK & AMBER HEARD

Most Shocking Breakups Of 2017

The beautiful actress and the tech genius broke up after around 1 year together. Elon Musk is mentioning that they were still good at every turn. The followers of this famous couple expect that they will come together again because of Musk's statements.

KYLIE JENNER & TYGA

Most Shocking Breakups Of 2017

In last April, the star of Kardashian eco-system and the famous rapper broke up according to the serious sources. Since the couple had gone through many times of split, you may expect they will come together again. We will wait and see.

1716
fyodorovna is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• are people still interested in celebrety relationships? even the gossip papers that used to be around here have gone away. people are starting to lose interest in this shit to be honest.

(we shouldn't be messing around with their private life anyway)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think in their line of work, nothing is shocking anymore.

Any marriage has it's up's and downs, ever with regular 9-5 jobs.
    But when your job keeps you away from home for weeks sometimes even months, that's just makes it all that much harder.

Also, one thing comes across as common denominator. MANY of these ( not the one listed , celebrity couples in general) met on sets.
    You spend 15 hours a day with someone, six months a year, away from your family and friends... That's not an easy thing to cope with and of course many couples split.

Remember Bradgelina and Jennifer Aniston fiasco?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 15

• It’s usually the case with high profile people anyway because of all the things they go through, schedules and work life makes it difficult, that and the fact that they can usually get anyone they want in the back of their mind doesn’t help either for any type of lasting commitment so this never really surprises me to hear

• None are shocking. Celebrity relationships aren't built to last and they treat relationships as disposable. Usually they are together to boost their profile and when one celebrity's profile rises or falls that's when one of them decides to end it. I'm not a statistician buy celebrity relationships and marraige have got to have a 98% breakup/divorce rate.

• There should be an article on people who have been together 25 plus years. Now that's impressive. Any idiot can break up. It's why divorces and breakups are so common these days, nobody tries. If it doesn't work just dump 'em and get a 'better' partner... Doomed to repeat the same shit over and over again.

• Scamber Heard is a lesbo that gets with rich men for the purpose of taking them to court and being awarded money after they split up. Elon wisened up and dumped her because of it.

• I don't see what's supposed to be shocking about the Elon Musk break up. He married her because she is pretty and she married him because he is rich. Can't expect much from a relationship like that.

• I meant that that's why they're got together. I forgot they weren't actually married.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 16

• Celebrity breaks up are not shocking to me, its been going since the dawn of Hollywood and will keep happening cause they people don't know how to stay together and can't stay together cause they're always traveling, constantly busy and never see one another that much. That's why I think its better that these people just stay single and not get married instead of having 4 breaks up and 6 failed marriages in under 5 years or less.

• Nothing lasts and being a celebrity makes it worse. Although the person your work may be on your level financially, you've always gotta worry about their intentions.
    Deals and lack of deals can really mess with peoples egos and stuff.

• I don't know the first couple i know all the others.. and i'm not surprised about there break ups.
    I didn't realize fergie has spilt from her husband though.

• shocking!!! moving on, it was a rainy and cold morning here...

• When celebrities break up or go back and forth with the relationships, i only look up for 5 seconds then forget about it. I have better things to do ya know... ;)

• More from Girls
    11