Ladies ever called a guy with private number just to hear his voice? (details)?

So i ended it with this girl. She's to blame, so i entered no contact. I got some private calls and nobody was talking. I could clearly feel there's someone on the other side, but wasn't talking.
I pick up, say "yeah!". i don't get to say much and hangs up.

It NEVER happened before ending it with this girl.
Ladies, have you ever called someone with a private number to hear his voice?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I did in highschool, if I had a crush on a guy, all my friends did it at least once!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How about calling someone that you lost touch with but you can't get over. Would you do it?

• Yeah I guess so! One time this guy I was interested in got with my best friend, and that felt like a loss for a while, so I did call him once to hear his voice. But most of my breakups have been clean and we have remained friends

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• No, I have never done that. If it is her it seems a little immature, but you can not be sure it is this girl. But of course the odds are it is, eh, what can you do. It is hard for some people to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • In high school but never now. It seems very immature

0|0
    0|0
  • Imdid that before like once when I was young and stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I have called in hopes he doesn't pick up so I could go through his voice mail sense i knew the pass code. Lol. People, Don't do that anymore call, listen and hang up. They break into your phone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I can't see many girls doing that. That seems like something a 10yr old would do as a prank. Luckily for me I have a block on private numbers with my new cell plan.

0|0
    0|0
  • It still is more probable that it was a dude.

0|0
    0|0
    • :)) How come? It's kind of weird that it was a private and happened only after i stopped talking to the girl

• Show All
    • If she really is in love with you then that would be different but you mentioned nothing of the sort.

• :)) I doubt it ! Very few people have this phone number and they are instructed to never give it away without asking me first.

Recommended myTakes