Ladies ever called a guy with private number just to hear his voice? (details)?

So i ended it with this girl. She's to blame, so i entered no contact. I got some private calls and nobody was talking. I could clearly feel there's someone on the other side, but wasn't talking.
I pick up, say "yeah!". i don't get to say much and hangs up.

It NEVER happened before ending it with this girl.
Ladies, have you ever called someone with a private number to hear his voice?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I did in highschool, if I had a crush on a guy, all my friends did it at least once!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How about calling someone that you lost touch with but you can't get over. Would you do it?

• Yeah I guess so! One time this guy I was interested in got with my best friend, and that felt like a loss for a while, so I did call him once to hear his voice. But most of my breakups have been clean and we have remained friends