My friends with benefits chose another girl over me! Whyyyy?

I just found out that my friends with benefits is seeing this girl seriously because they went out of town this weekend. I told him 2 weeks ago that I didn't want him calling me anymore and he was fine with that. Now it appears that he's seeing this girl. I am mad, hurt, betrayed and my ego is bruised. He told me that he didn't want a relationship but now he's seeing this girl. I've seen the girl and we both are attractive ladies; she doesn't stay in our state. I'm confused as why he would chose her over me and she is long distance. I am so hurt. I know I shouldn't be looking on their social media page but I can't help it

611

Most Helpful Guy

• if you didn´t want to get replaced with a proper girlfriend, you shouldn´t just have been friends with benefits. how can you be "hurt" if there only was sex and friendship between you? i mean the friendship can still continue without sex am i right?

• Correct! U juz got played. Sholdve ask him out before going further instead of regretting it at the end. Now its too late to ask.

• Ha ok thx.

• Dats only if u lemme =P

Most Helpful Girl

• With Friends with benefits, there is never any guarantee what is going to happen, or how it will end up. And although he told you he didn't want a serious relationship with you, apparently he found someone who he had More chemistry with, no matter how long or short the distance.
    Lick your wounds and move on. I know it feels as though you got not only slapped in your butt, but in your face as well, but learn from this valuable lesson that it's Not always a 'Benefit,' but a chance you take when you get yourself involved in this 'page' of This chapter.xx