3rd week of no contact, should I keep it up?

my boyfriend and i broke up around 3 weeks ago. i haven't spoken to him since although we left on a good note.

we realised each others wants and needs, and it wasn't going to work for him. he also started crying (also what does crying mean?)

should i keep up the no contact? even though i miss him so much and i just want to see how he's going. its so rough not knowing how someone you care about is doing...

23

Most Helpful Guy

• The crying has to mean he truly cared and wanted to express what his emotions where for you. Not talking in three weeks is a sign of him trying to move on. Love is way too complicated to just put in words or try to reason. I would try to do other things with your life, and essentially start your life in a new path. Your new path can later lead on to meeting again and talking. Until then its best to be neutral and friends.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say it's for the best to keep up the no contact. Of course you still care about him but you need to face the fact that he's not your business anymore. It sucks right now, but you will get over it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE