3rd week of no contact, should I keep it up?

my boyfriend and i broke up around 3 weeks ago. i haven't spoken to him since although we left on a good note.

we realised each others wants and needs, and it wasn't going to work for him. he also started crying (also what does crying mean?)

should i keep up the no contact? even though i miss him so much and i just want to see how he's going. its so rough not knowing how someone you care about is doing...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The crying has to mean he truly cared and wanted to express what his emotions where for you. Not talking in three weeks is a sign of him trying to move on. Love is way too complicated to just put in words or try to reason. I would try to do other things with your life, and essentially start your life in a new path. Your new path can later lead on to meeting again and talking. Until then its best to be neutral and friends.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say it's for the best to keep up the no contact. Of course you still care about him but you need to face the fact that he's not your business anymore. It sucks right now, but you will get over it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm going to assume that if you contact him, you will probably end up meeting up and having a great time together again. And fall back into a relationship lol

0|0
    0|0
    • well he was planning to meet up with me after exams (we broke up right before exam time) so meet up in the next 2 weeks or so. im not sure, i just dont want to create false hope

• Show All
    • he also started crying, what do you think that means?

• Well when i start crying i realllllyyy mean it. I dont just cry for anything. Maybe he is the same way. He must have had really strong emotions at the moment it happened... sad ones

• You already know the answer when you miss him so much, what're you waiting for?

0|0
    0|0
    • i jsut dont want to create false hope...

• Show All
    • Yeap. They do cry if they're emotionally unstable. In this case, since he was the one who break up w you, wait for him to come back contacting you. But according to your last sentence, seems like you're still missing him so much. You couldn't do much though, reset your states.

• true, i'll just leave it and move on i guess so i dont get false hope, thanks for your help :)

What Girls Said 1

• 3 weeks flies by when you have things to do. I'm going on 3 months. Everyday gets easier but it's not easy takes will power and good people around you

0|0
    0|0
    • thats true, we did have exams so yeah

Recommended myTakes