My girlfriend broke up with me, I miss her so much and really want her back!?

Everything was going good with my girlfriend and then out of the blue things started going south rather quickly. This was my first relationship and I have never been close to a girl like this before. While we were dating, she told me she had never cared about a guy as much as she cares for me and so much more that made me think I would never lose her. I was very possessive and got jealous all the time. I also accused her of many things that were not true. At the time, I did not realize all the bad things i was doing. Now that I have been single for almost a month, I have realized all of this and I want to fix it. She broke up with me a month ago and i instantly stopped talking to her. A week later she texted me saying she missed me and wanted to fix things. I made the mistake of rushing back into it and after a few days she ended it again. I have done no contact for about 3 weeks now. Everyday i miss her more and more and i want to contact her, but i don't want to bother her because she told me i smothered her and didn't give her room to breathe. All of my friends and her friends are telling me she will probably come back towards the end of summer after she realizes she misses me and that she just needed space. But the last text i sent her i told her to not talk to me ever again and essentially told her my life will be better without her. Because of that i am worried she won't text me even if she does miss me. What should i do to get her back? Do i stay in no contact? Do i text her? PLEASE HELP!

We never got back together after she texted me, we just talked for a few days and stopped again

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the best thing would be to contact her and if she still feels the same way you two will work things out

• What should I even say?

• Do I jump right to the point or have a casual conversation with her and then get too it?

• I would just jump straight into it because it you start causal she's going to know that you want something anyway so I would just jump right into it and if she wants to work things out she will respond otherwise she won't

What Girls Said 3

• Don't text her. Once you realize you can find someone else and how awesome you are. It'll get better. Don't contact her, it'll just annoy her.

• I've already gone on dates with two other girls, it just wasn't the same. I don't think it will annoy her because she wanted to talk to me and stuff still but I told her to leave me alone for good.

• honestly ur relationship doesn't sound healthy and u were possessive and jealous and no girl likes that and u were rude to her and have said things that u can't take back im sorry that ur sorry not but the relationship doesn't sound like it was good for her and now its not for u and its over u should just leave it that way im sorry but i dont think she's going to come back to u and she shouldn't in my opinion and it really doesn't even look like it would work out anyway.

• honestly i think you're very toxic for her.. it's not a good idea to get back with her. you should figure yourself out. you really need to work on your communication and jealousy and accusing. that is straight up NOT ok. you truly need time for yourself, and i think you should move on. this being your first relationship, this was a learning experience for you. thats not how you treat somebody that you love or care for. i'm sorry if thats not what you wanted to hear, but i think you needed to. don't talk to her anymore, and close all contact. good luck buddy

What Guys Said 2

• You need to contact her again (preferably in person) and show her that you realize the things you did wrong last time, that she's extremely important to you and it's been hard without her, and that you're going to work to improve on those things you did wrong. If you're sincere in all that she might take you back, but I'd make damn sure you do things differently because a third chance is pretty unlikely.

• Do to certain circumstances, it would be hard to do it in person. And I think this would still be a second chance, the "second" time was more mutual saying we shouldn't have jumped right back into things. We just texted for a few days, it wasn't anything serious.

• Should I just try to have casual conversation with her a few times over text and then ask if we can talk in person? Or should I just get right to the point over text?

• The difficulty is that she isn't able to drive right now which means I would have to pick her up...

• Haha, well the things you do when you do not think rationally. I had a similar experience. I would say to remain no contact and during that time work on improving yourself. Look at things that she maybe saw as negatives and look at yourself and see if you are willing to compromise and are willing to admit that you do certain things and take the actions to start working on your weaknesses. These type of flimsy relationships are usually based more on infatuation and not real love. Everything is all about emotions instead of reason and decisions. I know it is hard and I can both empathize and sympathize with you. And what really is best is to one day at a time focus more on others and less about you and your poor me feelings. Have fun enjoy your other friends and do your best to cope. IF you have to bawl your eyes out, go ahead holding things in never seems to benefit anyway. Good Luck man and like I said try to avoid irrational emotional thinking as much as possible