Do I really like him? or is it the hormones?

We've been having a lot of tension lately, and I don't think its good. Recently in a conversation we discovered that he cares for our relationship at a 10 (which means he really cares) and I said an 8 (i don't care as much) I don't think its far for him to be with someone who doesn't care as much as he does. But when we hangout together we're great! We laugh, play, make-out, joke and I love it! But when I kiss him and he touches me all I can think about is, "Do I really like him? or Is it just the hormones?" ( by the way we've been together for about 3 months now)

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem to enjoy his company but in a friendly way. It seems like you don't like him the way a girlfriend should like her boyfriend. You need to sit down and think about this yourself decide whether or not you want actually like him or you might just need time to see how it will work out.