Guys: how long do you keep your exes nudes for? And why? Does it depend how much you liked her? Does it depend if you get into a new relationship?

How long do guys keep nudes after they end a relationship? Does it depend how much they were into their ex? Does it depend if they get into a new relationship? Does it depend if the new girlfriend finds out? A lifetime?
How long are nudes saved for? And why would you keep them after you break up?
So many questions lol sorry. .
  • I delete them as soon as we break up.
  • 1-5 years.
  • 6+ years.
    Vote C
  • Never erase them. I have an archive of exes nudes.
    Vote D
  • Depends how much I liked my ex, and when I finally move on. (can take any amount of time/years)
    Vote E

04

Most Helpful Guy

• After a break up, EVERYTHING gets deleted, trashed, burned and forgotten.

• My ex still has my racy pics :/
      I told him to delete them, but he refuses.
      He's been trying to get back with me, but he cheated, so I just can't take him back.
      We've been broken up for 3 years now.

• You're welcome. I really liked your last comment. He's the one who should be ashamed if he shows them, not me. :)