How long does it take for a man to miss a woman if he loves her? He did the breaking up but I've started No Contact. He wanted to be friends?

I know it depends but what do you think? What's your experience? Our relationship really ended for no reason. Everything was great so it's only a matter of time before he realizes he lost something worth keeping..

• 3-4 Days
  • 2-3 Weeks
  • 1-2 Months
    Vote C

03

Most Helpful Guy

• An important thing to remember is male minds work much different than female, so logic you could use to reason what another woman is thinking won't work on men. Recently my girlfriend just completely stopped talking to me (probably a bad example) but the first few days I felt hurt etc. after about a week I feel fine but still think about her and if it were to come back I would be okay with it.

So as for your situation, the longer it goes I would probably say less likely he comes back. There will be things that will remind him of you and cause a lot of "emotions".

I think it's important to know what he was thinking, what caused him to want to break up, depending on those reasons may give you an answer as to if/when he wants you back. Could you possibly give more details?

• He said he didn't know. He said he wanted space, time to work on his project. Says he still lives me although he never texts me or calls or anything unless I call first. He said he doesn't like/talk to any other girl like me but he does talk to women when he's bored. He told me that if we woulda went on a break months ago like he had asked, wed probably be back together by now. He said he wants kids with me in the futute. Blah blahblah, he doesn't want a relationship with me right now... but he talks to other women... I dont get it.

• Sounds like he's still in a phase in his life were he needs variety, maybe he's just not ready to settle down yet. Or perhaps your relationship was getting stale? From what I've noticed relationships start out with a "honeymoon stage" where everything is great you love each other like nothing else and just can't get enough of each other once that finally wears off some people just start to take what they have for granted and don't really appreciate it.

Honestly it may sound crazy but it might be your best bet to tell him exactly how it is and give him a choice. It's not fair to you for him to take "breaks" where he can talk to other girls and probably not healthy for your relationship as well.

• Simple he meet someone else and wants to make sure your the one before he gives up the whole single life