Why is my ex purposely rubbing his new relationship in my face?

So me & my ex were on and off for 2 months last off was 3 weeks ago, he is apparently dating someone since 2 weeks ago. Or so he says. Either way he's in a rebound relationship.

Yet for some reason he is rubbing it in my face. Tweeting "💏 ... ❤️ ... 👍" it doesn't even say anything, yet is there to set out to hurt me. He's not the type of guy to post his love life on the net & he knows I'll see it. There's also been things like 'I want to be yours, I want to be yours.' (Song lyrics to a band. Yet I posted some lyrics from the same band a few days earlier.')

He even changed his profile picture to him & this girl when we was arguing for a minute then changed it back. Why is he purposely rubbing this in my face? Telling me in our argument how they have such a crazy connection. I blocked him on everything but now he's getting his friends checking up on. Why?

I should also say he told me that he missed me & then tried to claim he hadn't replaced me.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds immature. Just be glad that you guys ended the relationship before he did some other immature stuff.

What Guys Said 1

• he sounds like a toxic a-hole. avoid contact. if his friends are such losers to check up on you on sm, let them, but don't communicate with them.

• I don't get why he's trying to rub it in my face? He ended things with me. Surely it should be the other way round?

• there are some people in this world who dont want certain people to be happy, and who want to exacerbate that by doing what he's doing. he's an absolute d1ck. teh fact that you can't understand it makes you the better person. please dont waste any more type on this idiot--you've escaped, now escape.

What Girls Said 1

• He loves drama and wants you to care