My girlfriend lied to me and broke my trust Should I give her another chance?

I've been in a relationship since last 4 months.
In the beginning my girlfriend used to see me as an option and used to date other guys simultaneously when I came to know about it she realized her mistake and stopped doing so.
Once I asked her if she is a virgin she lied and said yes.
After some time I came to know that she had 3 boyfriends before me and she had sex with all of them various times. And other than that she had 4 one night stands with various guys.
Each time I used to come to know about a guy she used to say that's all that she had nothing else.
But yesterday I came to know about the 7th guy she had sex with and broke my trust again for 7th time.
I dont know what to do , I love her a lot and we had even plans for our wedding. Should I give her one more chance the 7th time?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• If you ever say something about virgin is important. She might say she is virgin because she doesn't want to lose you. And it is about how you open your mind for sex. If she done that before you two have relationship, I think it is ok. Think about it. That's why she done what she had done.

• I didn't ever say to her that being virgin is important. All that I wanted was to know everything about her.

• I asked her it and she admitted It. thats how I know it to be true. Im confused is she worth being with?

• Ask her why she lies you? You can say virgin or not is not a point. But lie is something that you can't accept. However, every body deserve a 2nd chance. And you deserve to know why she lies.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't believe that previous sexual partners is something that anyone needs to reveal. I think you should stop asking, honestly.

• You should always give a relationship a second chance. Unless she's cheated, never go back to someone who cheats.

• Well.. Just ask urself why u love her.. And if u can really envision a future with her.. What r u getting out of the relationship?

What Guys Said 3

• What has changed? She has lied 7 times.. what has changed? Do you think that she won't lie now?

• I'd get rid of her. If she's lying about minor stuff what else will she lie about?

• 7 times? For lying? She's a liar. What's next, she'll cheat. Then lie about that. Excuses after excuse. Leave her now bro.