My Ex is emotionally draining me please opions much appreciated?

So i broke up with my ex a few weeks ago because i was moving abroad. I still love her and she knows how i feel, i told her a few weeks ago.
Weve been meaning to talk on the phone but our plans are alwaus different.
She texted me frantically telling me how much she misses me and wants to talk.

But her attitude is still strange, she's. made no effort to contact me. Whats going on. I contsct her regularly. I still love her but i need to know exactly what she's feeling.

Does she rrally miss me even if she doesn't contact me? :/
We also have plans tonight to talk, if she makes other plans should i leave it. I csnt go on like this

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude you broke up with her for a reason tell her to not take it personally

Most Helpful Guy

• You should tell her how her behavior is affecting you. Your feelings might be clouding your judgment a little, and other than that it's possible that she's just acting like this in order to make you want her more. It's not a very mature thing to do but it's certainly understandable.

If you can't get a good opportunity to talk, then send her an email or write her a letter. If she cares about you (and I'm sure she does), she'll try to be understanding and supportive. Talk things over and make a decision together on how to proceed.