Want to talk to my ex-girlfriend, No Contact is killing me inside?

PLEASE HELP ME OUT GUYS!!

It's been a month since my break up of 10 months. I am in no contact since one month (contacted one time though for apologizing ie 5 days after Breakup). During NC i reminded each and every cause why she broke up with me at first place and I am regretting that, I am a changed person now and I want her back in my life.

Now since one week she's giving me mixed signals by changing her Whatsapp status and she's also login-ed my Facebook account 3 times in the same week (I haven't changed my password yet).

I am totally Confused what to do should I approach her!

Or should I change my password and show her that I have moved on.

Or should I send her signals too?

On the other hand m scared, what if she says no after if I approach her.
I don't wanna be in her friend zone too.

I love her very much and I know she's also emotionally attached.!

Guys please help me, need your opinion!!.
  • Should i approach her or give signals back.
  • Show her that i have moved-on.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh god why do people give their passwords out. She's been logging onto your Facebook that's pretty creepy.
    If she wants to talk to u she will. If she doesn't she won't. Stop over thinking it and continue with your life
    Nobody likes mind games, why u letting her play them?

• ya you're right. But its the only thing (my Facebook account) which is keeping me occupied in her head i reckon.

• Well don't reduce yourself to the worth of a Facebook account then! Do you not feel like your privacy is invaded?

• Hmm! i guess i should change my password then, let her think whatever.