Do guys feel guilty after leaving a girl heartbroken?

When guys leave/ ignore us girls we become heartbroken and sometimes we feel worthless. My question is, do guys feel sad or maybe even guilty because of what they did to us girls?

959

Most Helpful Guy

• Ha hahahahaha it depends on how it happen. If she was a pain in the ass then yes we don't care. We won't feel bad and it's good bye for her. If she has bf/ trust issues/ or she might did something wrong. Yes it will settle in but it will fade. Now if he loved of liked the girl then it will take more an effect. Me, I ignored this girl and boy she was heartbroken. She was sad her head was down on the table she posted it. Why did I? Cause she was playing games, she lies, and playing hard to get for a full year. She flirt one moment then next she's like stop! Or she won't respond at all. Now! She still play hard to get but I can flirt with her without her saying stop. I had to let her know this hot and cold crap won't work on me.

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy breaks your heart he probably doesn't give a shit. That's why women need to be less vulnerable and tender hearted Bc most of y'all end up getting hurt and the guy doesn't skip a beat. Read their answers