Have you ever seen your boyfriend cry?

We finally ended things after an off and on relationship. She said she doesn't believe me when I tell her she loves me. She didn't believe that I loved her at all because I didn't show it. Truth be told I was under so much fricken stress that I neglected her got pissed off easily and saod mean things. It just burned a hole in my heart when she said that because I would do anything in the world for her.

I didn't tear up or anything but you could see it in my face and hear it in my voice. I've always been a tough guy this was the first time she's ever seen me emotional. I feel completely emasculated.
  • Yes it was pathetic
  • Yes it happens
  • no I've never seen my boyfriend cry.
    Vote C

109

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I'm not very sympathetic in general but it breaks my heart to see him cry. Doesn't matter what we're doing, if that boy starts to cry, I must hold him and make it all better. The tears come out, and we can be fighting, and I must cuddle him and hold him and fix it.

Boy: starts to cry
    Girl: oh no, oh no, oh no no no no. No tears! I will give you the kisses and the cuddles and make it all better! I fix it! Come here and let me fix it!

Boys don't cry unless something is really bothering them so you know it's serious.

Most Helpful Guy

• More guys than you realize cry like little babies when the girlfriend dumps them. This mostly happens because men don't see the breakup coming. While the woman has been thinking about ending the relationship for quite some time, most guys are in La La Land never the wiser of the impending doom. When it finally happens, it drops like iron anvil our ignorantly blissful head. Hopefully you didn't resort to begging which the friend of the tears you came close to shedding or, equally, let the ugly cousin anger rear its ugly head.