My ex girlfriend doesn't want to talk to me at all?

My ex girlfriend doesn't want to talk to me at all? So me and my ex girlfriend was dating for a year and 6 months after a year I was receiving messages from my g mail account from other woman and I responded to the message but she was on my sister computer and decide to look through my email which she did and she called me crying, so we broke up for about a week and that's it, FYI never physically cheated on here after that 4 month went by and I thought everything was good but I quess not because because she broke up with me, she said tI know how much you have been here for me... I know how much you have done for me too... I just been thinkin so much... on Valentine's day when we went away... is when I realized that I wasn't feeling the same any more :( I started overthinkin again... I have tried to force myself to be happy with you like I used to be... but it doesn't work! I get good and bad thoughts... when you gave me everything and all your trust... I trusted you with all I could... but you weren't even real to me... the whole year you were being someone with me and a player behind my back trying to hit on other girls while you were with me... yes... I learned to forget it at times... But it still came back to my head... I think all those bad thoughts have changed me... you were always here for me tho I'm not saying you weren't... I just want to be alone and get my **** together... im not happy and I'm so sorry... I can't keep going with this... I know your worth... you didn't know mine but maybe time is what I needI just want to be leftalone she wrote me that on march 1st but not it's been a month and she hasn't contact me at all; she left me like I meant nothing to her.. I know I deverse it. what should I do?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• if she does not want to talk to you at all it is because she is feeling pretty bad about the break up.
    Give her the space she is asking for, because pestering her will only make things worst.

Thing is, you fucked up. And even if I don't know what it is you where emailing about, I can make a wild guess and tell you that it was still cheating. Even if you never acted on it phisically.

I don't think you would have liked it if she was chatting up some other dude right? How would that make you feel about her?

Once the trust is gone, it is almost impossible to go back to how it was before.

What Girls Said 3

• ... Huh :-?

• Break ups are hard. She probably needs time to heal. My ex and I have kids and I didn't talk to him for a year about anything other then the kids. And even then it was limited to what time are you picking them up and I'll be there to pick then up at this time. I know it's hard but give her time.

• Break ups hurts like a bitch and forcing your self to be "happy" doesn't work either.. try having more time for your self a year of dating is a long time and I bet everything you do or want to do reminds you of her.. Just take this time to love your self again.. try working out or on hikes..

Also give it sometime seems like your ex girl was just over reacting and she's fragile she's probably thinking and feeling the same way as you are its only been over a month give it a few she'll come around again.. Maybe by that time she's seeking for a closure as well and maybe things will work out but as of now focus on your self and love your self again. she also needs space so give her that... if you keep trying to contact her you're just being annoying and will end up blocking you then that way you can never contact her

What Guys Said 2

• You can't do anything, If she does not want to talk to you, that's that. You can leave the ball in her court , apart from that nothing really

• She is your ex.. Forget her.. And move on...