I didn't mean to cheat?

I know this sounds bad, but there's a long story behind it. I was dating this guy for a while and we were perfect. Everyone said we were meant to be. But we started to fight about a year into our relationship and he broke up with me, with some BS excuse. We were broken up for about a month and in that month, i was extremely lonely and sad. I was convinced it was really over, so when an ex crush started talking to me, i replied. We sent sexy pictures back and forth (totally stupid) and then eventually met up and slept together. I completely regretted it and told him i don't want that with him and just want to be friends.

A little later my ex tells me he hooked up with a girl and felt like he cheated, so it made him realize that he still wants to be together. I was so happy so we got back together and i put my fling behind me. (I know i screwed up by not telling him then). About 2 months later, my friend that i hooked up with called me and he wanted to hang out for a little. I thought nothing of it so i said sure, but i made sure to mention that i wasn't single, and that we were just friends. He was completely okay and adament that he didn't want anything like that. So he picked me up and instead of going to get food like i thought, he took me to him house and of course, no one was home. He immediately started touching me and flirting and i kept telling him no and moving away. He would grab me and hold on so i couldn't move and then shoved his hand down the front of my pants. At that point i was extremely nervous. No one knew where i was, the phone i had at the time was broken and I had zero service without wifi, and he was my ride. It was obvious he was taking me as a joke and wasn't going to stop, so i let him have sex with me and then told him to take me home. I was so afraid to tell my boyfriend so I didn't.

Flash forward and my boyfriend calls me asking about it because apparently the guy had kept the picture of me and showed some peop

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok so your "friend" raped you. That was rape and maybe you should go to the police about that. But only if you told him no and the only reason you let him was because you felt in danger and not if you just let him.

Tell your boyfriend about what you did while you were broken up, tell him you're sorry about how you felt like he cheated. If he doesn't bring that up then pass over that.

tell your boyfriend he raped you, and you were scared to tell him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your One Huge Mistake here, dear Was... He took me to him house and of course, no one was home.
    Food for thought: You Allowed him to go back to his pad instead of Going where you knew Better and that should have been to Get the bread and butter but Instead... I let him have sex with me.
    Now you are paying the 'People' piper, you could say. So rather than try and lie to This guy, sit him down and tell him the truth. If you and the current cutie have Not laid down any Relationship Rules, I would suggest you both Slap some sort of Title on This or it will always be a Hit and Miss sticky situation here, dear, that could eventually lead to things going South again for him and you.
    Let this be a Little lesson in life and love that guys like the 'Ex crush' who Say... One thing but will Definitely do Another fling thing.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• That's not cheating, that's being raped.

• -________-

• It does sound a hell of a lot like rape...

• The first one is cheat the second is rape go to police.

What Girls Said 2

• If you felt so threatened by this man who had sex with you in the first place,
    You would have never allowed yourself to be in his company again.
    You're making him seem like a monster who took advantage of you
    Listen,
    Own up to your wrong doings and stop making excuses for them.
    You can start by doing then maybe you will gain my sympathy.
    Just admit to your boyfriend what you did.

No one cheats by accident especially when they are sober.

• You cheated. Dumb slut.. *he was my ride so I let him have sex* wow.. do you have sex with every bus driver too cuz he is your ride... he was your ride so you let him ride you. What a great deal. Just leave that poor boy alone so he can move on to someone better.