Guys, How to win back the upper hand after a mutual break up?

Hey guys so my ex boyfriend of 2 years and I broke up around a month ago. Technically it was a mutual break up because I agreed to it but he was the one that initially brought it up. It seems like he has pretty much already moved on. My sis met up with him a week after the break up and he seemed pretty optimistic about us getting back together in like a year (we broke up cuz of college). A month later my sis texted him and he said things like "I don't think about it that much anymore", "she's not my problem anymore" and "I almost ran into her the other day but saved myself from awkwardness, I'm just afraid I'll run into her with a girl". It seems like he thinks he's dominant in the break up and letting it go to his head. Do you guys have any suggestions on how I can turn the tables so I have the upper hand? My ex and I haven't communicated at all since the break up I'm just wondering because I really do want him back but it seems like he's over me already. And telling me to get over him is not advice. That will happen on its own. I just don't want him to treat me like he dumped me. Is there still hope guys? Or should I just give up?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• The only way to gain the upper hand is to really improve yourself physically/mentally and find better.
    You would be amazed how well that gets anyone's ex's attention

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe you should play the game a different way: be the woman he wants, get him back, and then see if you can adjust things a bit more to your liking...

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1605181-mixed-signals-from-an-ex

^was this yer previous question?

as i told u there he doesn't want her to bother... so no don't try to get ovr him yet... but instead try textin him sth like "how r u?"

• Yes I'm the same person and what if he actually just has moved on that quickly because I know my ex and I'm 99% sure that's the case... what should I do to win him back.

• hmmm if u think so... then unfortunately it's only up to him and only to change his mind :(

• *sigh*

Learn from the Seinfeld episode "The Pez Dispenser"

The Preemptive Breakup / "Hand"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aIG2EJzE4o

Pouch Envy / "I've got hand", "... and you're gonna need it."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCBKVVRgZZY

• ugh turn the tables?

dude just ignore the fuckboys

• Since you don't want people telling you to move on, let me ask this, what have you done so far to have what you wish from him (a relationship)?

• get in really good shape, then get a super hot boyfriend. it will take you a while but in the end the next time he sees you out looking great hell probably be shocked and regret it.