Most Helpful Guy
Follow you heart. Although I despise cliches, I think this one is extremely applicable in your situation. Romantic relationships are by definition about what your heart is telling you. Think about this and be honest with yourself. Here are some questions that might help you:
- Do you think this is a temporary phase?
- Is it hormones or stress?
- Did something happened that caused you to distance yourself from him?
- Are you attracted to him the same way you used to before?
- Do you catch yourself thinking about him (HIM, not your relationship with him)?
- Do you see the two of you together in a year, or so?
- Does the thought of breaking up feel kind of good, or better to you?
This is my opinion. I wish you the best. : )0
Most Helpful Girl
I was like you before. But I stayed hoping that we will be able to fix it. But I never really told him on what I feel hoping he will realize it. Until when I started becoming so cold to him, I thought it was the best thing to do so that I will have reasons to leave him. He also felt the same because of my coldness to him but he never told me either until when he's so fed up and ended up our relationship. He told me everything after few weeks but its too late for me to save our relationship. I was hurt so bad because I so love him so much and now I regret everything I did. So I guess you should talk it out with him. Let him know what you really feel and understand his side as well. Try to fix it if you can or just respect his decision if he thinks he needs time to think. Eventually he will realize everything even you. So Girl, save your heart before its too late. You will regret it before you know it. :)0