I guess we broke up?

So I am assuming we broke up and I just need some thoughts on this as well my ex boyfriend is the gray bubble and I believe I left him hanging like I didn't even agree about being friends
I guess we broke up?

Can I please get more thoughts on this

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It's sounds like you need to be apart from each other.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh dear! It sounds like he is honestly not ready for a relationship. Unfortunately it sounds like you are, and want very much for him to want one too!

I'm sorry to say this dear, but he is simply not worth your time. You sound like a very nice person. But this situation is going to remain one-sided. I would let him go, and allow yourself to find someone who will want a relationship with you.

I know it's hard right now. Because you probably care a great deal about him. But you deserve so much more than to settle for just hanging out with someone you have feelings for.

At least he was honest with you. I think you need to be strong and allow him to be free. He was truthful about not being ready for a committed relationship. And that's okay.

But you have to know where your heart is at, and if you want a relationship, then you need to find someone who is going to want one too.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, it seems like you two broke up, but he was hanging onto maybe still being in a relationship. He wants to have his cake and eat it, too.

• I couldn't follow that at all. Neither of you can articulate your thoughts worth crap.

What Girls Said 2

• It's over. He can't even give you a straight answer. Do not wait around for him as an option until he makes up his mind. He said he wants to be friends and he keeps saying I don't know. He's telling you up front, use this opportunity to make up your mind

• Well you can't make somebody be with you if they don't wanna, so I guess so.