How do you make a guy regret not committing to you? He acted like my boyfriend but wouldn't make it official?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• All I can say is good job to him.
    Why should you make him regret his decision if it's his choice? There's nothing wrong with choosing not to date someone..

• this went on for over 7 months he kept saying he would think about it he really liked me and all this stuff. But he would never commit and broke my heart.

• His excuse was he likes being alone it was all he knew and what he was use too? I just don;t understand how a guy can do all this and act like he doesn't care he said he was sorry but that was it. I just want him to Realize what he could of had if he just gave me a chance I tried so hard.

• Some people like being alone and you like being in a relationship; people are different.
      He can regret it but what stops him from asking you out? Nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't, that's just wasted energy but what you do is get on and live your life and let him see you're not crumbling without him, it's not about making him regret, he made his choice make yours to move on, keep your heart warm and your feet firmly planted on the ground don't lose your head or heart over someone who cannot or who is not willing to give you what you want or deserve.

What Guys Said 4

• Important lesson: you can't make a guy feel anything.

• It was his choice whether or not to commit and your choice to wait for him to commit so you really aren't doing any justice.

• Workout and flirt with other guys.

• Not official! What that mean?

• He won't commit to me he won't call me his girlfriend.

• He said he doesn't do relationships or he will say you know how I feel about relationships and he acts like my boyfriend and does all the stuff a boyfriend would do but he wouldn't commit. I just want him to realize.

• He even gets jealous but won't commit i like him a lot I'm like heartbroken

What Girls Said 1

• Usually it's him and he has problems with commitment... don't feel less, and don't give more than you get.