Why is my ex fucking my head up?

I won't go in to detail but long story short my ex and I broke up a little over a month ago. It was totally out of the blue and I was devastated. I was out tonight with my friends and he continuously called me on my phone and even messaged my family to ask them if they hate him. I answered and asked him why he was phoning me and he said he can't stop thinking about me and misses me far too much and our life together. I confronted him over a rumour I heard that he was back with an ex and he said yes it's true eventually after avoiding the question! I asked him why is he contacting me if he's with her, he can't love her that much if he's desperate to speak to me and he said he misses me so much again. I thought I was over him but this has majorly fucked my head up!!! He kicked off at me that I'd been involved with someone recently even tho he's moved on! He said he was going to call me tomorrow and will talk to me then, my night was ruined by that point and I ended up home early in tears. I'm so messed up and feel back at square one. I'm so tempted to mail his new girlfriend also his ex!! Not t be spiteful but because I would want to know if my boyfriend was telling other girls what he has said. We live in a very small town so the chances she finds out from someone else are pretty high. He's messed my head up so badly

21

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him to choose and that girls like confident guys.

What Girls Said 2

• Cut all contact with him immediately! Block his number and do not give in to him. He's just being toxic wanting to ruin your happiness. Typical case of someone wanting to have their bread buttered on both sides. He wants to explore other options while keeping you on a leash. That is no way to live and every time you give in to him you will end up more hurt. Fact is he has a new girlfriend and he is out there living his life. He is just being selfish trying to keep you from doing the same.

• I have been caught in a very painful love triangle for 6 moths with two guys. I found myself saying and doing impulsive things because I was deeply confused, one minute to the next I kept changing my mind about who/what I wanted. I knew eventually it would all blow up. Now one of the guys has blocked me as he just wants to move on and I am devastated (I wasn't staking him or anything, he just needs to forget me). I think your ex may be in the same boat as me. All I can say is, when you feel deeply for two people, it makes you a complete basket case, and it is best for the 2 guys in my situation to stay away from me. It breaks my heart, but I know I'm dangerous and hurtful to them, even though it's the last thing I ever wanted. It has been one of the most painful situations in my whole life.