Men, how do you feel when your ex girlfriend gets hotter after a break up?

Like she was attractive, but she gets even more attractive.

What in the case if the ex does get bothered? why?

410

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly think that this would depend on the personality of the guy, and what happened during the break up. If he had a bit of a wandering eye then I believe he'd do his best to get her back. If he still cared for her, it'd give him a push in the right direction. If she was a flat out psycho and tried to kill his cat, then I don't think any amount of attractiveness could fix that :/

What Guys Said 10

• Wouldn't know, wouldn't care. As a matter of policy, I don't keep tabs on my exes, so them becoming more attractive is none of my concern.

• Interesting... what if you did keep tabs on her and saw her becoming hotter. How would that make you feel?

• Yes hahah do you think the best alternative to revenge is having an ex see you happy without them? Yes a guy who loves me and I am sure they would love my body, I mean i love my body (that's why he got mad at my bikini pic-looked like a VS model). Good thing i didn't have sex with him

• Yes, obviously! Just be happy, and they'll be envious! :)

• I was in same situation I would say I was angry when she was putting a lot of make up and other things, thinking that she is the most beautiful woman it really makes me angry...

• Personally when I'm done with a girl I wash my hands of her and genuinely don't care.

• Interesting... Why are some guys who do get bothered when they see their ex happy without them?

• I think they're weirdos, probably insecure, they think a girl should be a mess without them and if she's not- they get bothered.

• You are right. Yes i am sure he is insecure that is why he seeks validation from hoes etc

• "Shit, I didn't realize my bad looks were CONTAGIOUS!" lol

• dont care

• I wouldn't care at all since I don't keep in touch with them.

• Would not bother me.🐬

• I think you misunderstand this. When we break up we usually cut every single tie there is to a girl. Meaning we wouldn't have a clue.

I suppose I'd feel good about it though, if my ex is hot that means I'm probably hot and well, I can probably get hot people if I want to. #Validation.

• I honestly would not care. There's a reason why we're broken up.

• I would never break up with a woman because she wasn't attractive enough. If she wasn't attractive enough I wouldn't get involved with her in the first place. The reasons why I would break up with her would always be to do with her personality and while it might seem like she had changed it's way too easy to pretend for a while for me to be gulled back into a relationship. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

What Girls Said 3

• If an "ex" become hotter after a break-up I'd feel indifferent about that. It wouldn't entice me to want him back or want him more because sex is not my priority in a relationship. I'd focus on the reasons why we broke up and know that it was for the best.

If I became hotter after a break-up and an " ex" showed interest because of that then I'd view him as quite shallow and it would make me want to avoid him even more

• Men don't care. She is an ex for a reason

• The crazy thing is I know my ex keeps tabs on me. He slipped up 3 weeks ago by looking at my Facebook and liking something I posted from a year ago. We aren't even friends. And he's in a new relationship too.

• Love when that happens haha

• @Kiwedin I think he was drunk too because of the time it happened. It was like 3:45 in the morning on a Thursday. Haven't heard a peep from him since.