Would you delete someone on Facebook who ghosted on you?

I have always felt so immature deleting any guy from Facebook after it does not work out. I even had a huge falling out with a friend and I have not deleted him. I never felt like it bothered me much to see them on there. However, I just got ghosted by this guy I was just seeing for a little over a month and I am now doing good and pretty much over it. But, I went on Facebook and saw a pic of him, it was at a baseball game and you couldn't see who else was with him. So, I automatically wondered if he was there with another girl, and all these feelings I JUST got over came back and it bothered me for the first time in a couple days since getting over it. So, I deleted him, because I made so much progress in forgetting about him, I did not like that it bothered me and didn't want to go back there. Now I regret it, he probably won't even notice but I am judging myself for being so immature about it. Would you delete someone in this situation?
Maybe not immature but caddy is more how I feel...

25

Most Helpful Guy

• yes i would delete someone in this situation. and no you were not being immature.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not immature removing people from your life, sometimes it's necessary and the wisest thing to do.

In this situation I probably wouldn't have blocked him, but by removing anyone who causes you distress or negativity in your life then the more peaceful your life will be.