Changing FB Profile Picture After a Breakup, who should do it first?

My boyfriend ended things with me about a week ago but we talked in person about it two days ago. He feels he can't give me what i need with his studies and sports being a priority and that he's too young for such a big commitment given we talked about doing long distance since i graduate highschool in a year but he graduates in 3. We both still love each other immensely and didn't want the relationship to end but knew it was for the best. He said he was going to change his profile picture Sunday but he hasn't, and so I haven't either. I don't want to hurt him and make him think I'm moving on too fast or that this is easy. My question is who should change the profile picture first? I know he's been online and has had time to change it and we both have said we don't want it to be weird or awkward for either of us when it's changed. I don't want to change it until he does because I don't want to hurt him or make him think anything. Guys if you were in this situation would you be hurt if the girl changed it first? I don't know what to do.

41

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a complete non-issue. He's an 'ex' now. Just change your picture and be done with it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Change it if you want, to a picture of you. People do this all the time, and I don't think he'd be hurt because its not like he's expecting you to keep it up forever.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE