Most likely reason for ex girlfriend to untag our Facebook pictures 5 months after breakup?

Girls, what are the most likely reasons you untag yourself from every picture you have with your ex?

We broke up almost 5 months ago. She had a boyfriend 1.5 months after we stopped dating (I'm thinking it was a rebound). But when she was with him she kept our pictures up (except one with us kissing).

She just broke up with her boyfriend and I saw pics of her with another guy, and when I saw my pictures she untagged herself in every one.

I barely see her but whenever we see each other (she still goes to school) we just exchange niceties. She seems to laugh a lot but I always cut the convo short because I don't want to get my hopes up.

So what is it? She had them up when she was with her last boyfriend (for 4 montths). And now she took them down.

I feel like I'm reaching if I think it's that she isn't over me.

More likely is it that she doesn't want her new guy to see them?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• She wants to put the past in the rear view mirror.