Ex unfriended me on snapchat but not Facebook? I've posted more than usual, did about going on parkway with great friend & going hiking?

He broke up with me but said we could try and be friends and 'we may date in a few years and try again' (lame I know) I've updated my snapchat a lot more than usual since we broke up it's been a week, I posted a selfie, a weather picture, and a snapchat about 'great night on the parkway with a great friend, going hiking next weekend' not 5 minutes after seeing them, he unfriended me on snapchat but nothing else? I'm so confused. I've updated snapchat a lot lately so why block me now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• probably didn't like what he saw

0|0
    0|0
    • Do ya think he's mad or not over me? He's almost 26 broke up with me over text.

• Show All
    • So my best thing to do would be move on from him? I guess I'm so upset that he unfriended me on snapchat, because for someone who's trying to win him back, I feel like that's not a good thing that he did that.

• yes move on he has with this other girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• I agree. He probably didn't like what he was seeing or maybe he just wants to get over you and watching your snapchat stories keeps bringing back memories and feelings. I did that before with one of my exes. I didn't want to see what is life was like without me because I wasn't just over it so I just deleted them off social media.

0|0
    0|0