My ex boyfriend unblocked me after a week? Why?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me 3 months ago due to misunderstandings. After 2.5 months of nc I reached out to clear everything, to which he said he's moved on and I should too. I tried to reason him and he called me names and it got ugly real quick and he blocks me on whatsapp. After a week he unblocked me. Why? When he said it himself he's moved on he could've kept me blocked right? Why unblock me? Does it mean he wants to talk again?

He said a lot of mean things to me during our last conversation and so did I. It was very very ugly. But after he unblocked me he started posting a lot of pics of him traveling all around different states. I thought he was being petty rubbing it in my face so I blocked him on all social media. Since I blocked him he stopped posting. Should I unblock him? Does he want to talk? Should I reach out again? What do I do? I really love him..

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Surely goes this way! But don't try to reach him first. Either he want's something or is feeling a regret that was to quick to get mad. Over little things.

• He said a lot of mean things and so did I. But after he unblocked me he started posting a lot of pics like he's traveling different states and all. I couldn't take it so I blocked him from all my social media. Does he want to reach out? Should I unblock him? I want him back...

• Then unblock him. And take the guy back it's really up to you ain't it?

• No it's not upto me... when I reached out to him he said he's moved on then he blocked me and unblocked me after a week. I just want to know what he's trying to do? Should I reach out again? Because last time when I did he was rude and mean to me

Most Helpful Girl

• Wants to talk again

What Guys Said 11

• He's trying to move on but he's conflicted. You must be one gorgeous girl

• Dunno, i blocked my ex and she remains blocked. I don't wanna invite cancer back into my life.

• lol I don't think I am cancer !!

• Hahah you smart ;)

• Be careful who you block. If you block the wrong person, they can hack your account or phone or pay a private investigator to help make that happen.

• Both of you are fucking crazy. You should just ignore him.

• he just want to see you

• For what? If he's moved on as what he claims what does he wants now? He's been posting a lot of pics too..

• what was the cause of your break? if u don't mind me asking.

• He went to visit his homeland and due to distance and less talking we were constantly fighting about things..

• I bet he's curious about what your up to now

• After he unblocked me I blocked him everywhere. I do want him back how do I get him back? Should I reach out again? He insulted me a lot and I said some pretty mean stuff as well

• I did I wrote him a huge message trying to clear the misunderstandings after 2.5 months of nc to which he replied he has moved on and I should too and he said I talked shit about him and I didn't do I was trying to reason that with him and he blocked me after saying really mean things to me.

• may be he want sex with you and missing you

• Cuz they realised that they want to be with you

• But he clearly said he moved on and it's over and I should move on too and blocks me after and unblocked me after a week? I am unable to understand this behavior

• He realised he misses you for fun

• He doesn't want a block list.

• He just wanted to masturbate to your photos and nothing more.

• maybe keeping you open unless he finds another chick.

What Girls Said 1

• stop stalking. block him and find someone else