Have you ever tried to get back together with ex?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

226

Most Helpful Girl

• I have gotten back together with an ex twice (two different exes). The first time, it was a total disaster. The second time, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. What I've learned is that getting back together with an ex can work, but it depends a lot on why you broke up and the nature of your relationship. If you know what broke you up and it's something you can work on, and you generally really want to be together, then giving the relationship another shot can be worth it. I know that from experience. However, success may not be common.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• Not only have I tried, I succeeded and went on to regret it. I've learned a solid lesson... exes are exes for a reason. Once we got back together... it just... wasn't the same. Or maybe it was and it was more apparent.

Sometimes we get so caught up in the nostalgia, a natural human thing to do, and forget the parts that made us break up actually we're decent reasons.

• Yeah, I tried, it didn't work he didn't want me back. I will never again try to go back with an ex, especially if I'm the one dumped.

• Everyone is not the same. I would welcome you anytime if I'm not taken yet. by the way You are welcome lol

• Once.. got me no where.

• I never eat my words, if I said it's over, it means I'm done forever

• Yes and we did and in the end they're an ex.

• Not good, not worth it.

• Yes because i broke up with him for another ex. Then we broke up and i wanted him back. He wouldn't take me back because i really hurt him

• My man was cheating on me since last year with his co_worker, i was upset and confused on what to do, i tried my best to win his heart back but all effort was wasted until on 21 of this February when i came across a spiritual man called DR MACK, i saw a many post about his wonderful work and i contact him via his Email and explained to him and he asked for some information which i gave him and he told me that my heart desire will be granted just in 3 days, i was skeptical but i gave me the chance to help me, to my surprise my Boyfriend called me 5 time to tell that he is so sorry and that he wants me back and wants to marry me, everything happened like a dream but i am so happy that i have my boyfriend back and we are planning to get married soon, if you want to Ex back please don't hesitate to contact ( dr. mac@yahoo. com ;)...
    COUNTRY: Canada

• No. I was over him and was ready to move on. He was pissed and kept saying I will want him back. Its been over three years.

• I almost did once, like we kept in contact after things died down and was considering going out with him again, but it was a bad idea lol

• Nope, it doesn't work.

• Where's the Hell No?

• I will never come back with an ex

• No, they're in the past. I'm quick to move on

• I would never do that

• it never got anywhere

• i got back with my ex 20 mins after we broke up

• "HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME let's just break up bye"
    *after one day*
    *crawls back to my boyfriend*
    "please forgive me im sorry let's get back together again. i promise i won't bring up breaking up so easily again"

and this is the story why me and my boyfriend who cheated on me twice are still together. it's on and off but yeah. this happened like lots of times so he became an ex a lot but i had to beg him back :/

• Only once & it will never happen again.

• They are trying to get back with me now😂 they can get out of my life

• Yes n lt didn't work

What Guys Said 5

• She wanted it, insisted, I gave in. It failed.

• Once. It was a horrible mistake I'll never repeat.

• I think everyone made that mistake at least once. It's a mistake nonetheless. 😉

• Never

• try not to