She cheated on me, now she broke up with him and wants me back?

So few months back I had a hot af and popular girlfriend, that I caught cheating on me (kinda). She thought I wanted to break up so she did it herself: There was this guy having a crush on her for a while, and once she thought that I wanna break up she got together w him. I found out she was cheating on me so I obv got mad at her. The reason she told me that made her cheat on me was thinking that I wanted to break up myself.
We have not talked for a long while untill I found out thw broke up. We started talking and she told me that she loves me, and that she regrets doing all the shit she did. Now we kind of got together again but we just had a fight, a guy told her that she's his crush, and she posted that on facebook although we were together. I got mad again, she explained this (she met him at a dance club thingy and he didn't let her go, and that she does not like him). I am not sure what to do, trust her although she cheated on me once or break up? Please be descriptive in your answers and tell me exactly what to do. If you need any more info bout something just ask me. BIG NOTICE:We are having a distance relationship, there are like 5-6 h to get to each other.
Again, be really descriptive and tell me what to do, I really need help.

• Break up (please, give a longer opinion)
    89%(24)91%(52)Vote93%(28)
  • Keep it going (give a longer opinion)
    11%(3)9%(5)Vote7%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to be 100% honest here. I think she's lying to you and she's just flirting around with whoever meet her fancy. She has cheated on you once and I think she will again. In fact I think she only got back together with you because it was convenient. I say this because I've seen this happen may times becuase my friend is just like that. She has real lose self-esteem and needs to feel wanted and will fuck every guy that gives it to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• let the bitch find another dick. Sorry for the words, but this is the truth.
    Read this out loud "I cheated on you because I thought you wanted to break up with me. So to make myself feel better, I found a dick and jumped on it repeatedly for several months. Only if I knew you weren't going to break up I would have been faithful".
    Don't waste your time with her and don't be hung up on her. She clearly has the "DNA" of a worthless scum.
    What will happen next time? What if you fail to answer her text in 3 minutes or reject one of her calls? I already see her sending you a snap chat with a penis in her mouth saying she thought you are cheating on her, so she wanted to get back at you.

• Damn, you're so right

• i'm sorry i'm right, but it would have been a mistake to take her back unfortunately. your time is worth spending on someone way better than her in my opinion.

What Girls Said 6

• She doesn't seem to stay loyal to you.

• She jumped the trigger and cheated on you. She got with another got, broke up with him and now because she wanted her ego stroked, she fucked you. She is just going to do the same thing again.

• Leave her out with the trash. Any confusion?

• It is up to you to decide what to do. Take in mind what she has done. She should have waited to get with that guy (after breakup.) Is she willing to change? Since you two live far away from each other, the likelihood of her cheating again is very high.

I gave my SO a second chance after I found out he was cheating. I don't trust him anymore and it is not going well.

• Giving her the second chance, she swore she won't do it again. We'll wait and see

• She did it again...

• Thenyou have to dump her

• It doesn't sound like a healthy relationship to be in. It's possible she might've recognised your worth to her, but she most likely wants constant attention from a man. It's up to the way she makes you feel. Do you even like her?

• I love her. She is just so fucking hot, cute, smart, popular and shit. Why wouldn't I like her...

• Just because someone's nice to look at doesn't mean they're a nice person. Haven't you ever had the experience of meeting someone attractive but then they act ew, so you're not attracted to them anymore?
      You're 16, and I get that the teens is the most self-conscious period of anyone's life.
      it's up to the way she makes you feel. if you're always etched with jealousy and paranoia, then the relationship turns unpleasant don't you think?

• You are right, but she acts well enough. I do not know what to do...

• when people come back after another relationship ends you know that it's bad news. just don't do it.

What Guys Said 16

• break up. look girls are vicious and crazy and sometimes because I've had a few girl tell me this seriously "I'm just a horny teenager (this was when I was 16-17) and i want to mess around and have fun" so as you can see I don't play that so I broke up with her and every other girl who said that now she obviously cheated on you once with no problem so she most likely can and will do it again.

see a girl just wants (a majority of girls) to know she's being liked and getting attention at least from somewhere or somebody so she'll do this when she wants you to show her you still like her or still care now if you where to just not show her any attention and make that known then you're Golden cause if you can pull one of the most popular girls then I'm not saying don't settle or let it get to your head find a girl who shares almost the exact same feeling ideas likes and dislikes and that you can be open with and talk to all the time with out thinking of sexual things or her past cause you know she likes you for you okay so yeah I really really don't think you should go back with her

also if she does get a new boyfriend after you say no cause that's what I think you should do but if she does then look there is your answer she just wants to fool around with guys like it's nothing

• Don't take her back. If she cheated and left for a different guy once she's more likely to do it again. The only reason she wants you back is because things didn't work out with him. The next best guy to come around the same thing would repeat itself. There are plenty of girls who will love you, respect you and not cheat. Try giving one of those girls a chance even if they end up being harder to find.

• Hi Dave_ Just read your problem... What to do hey? Well, by the way you speak about it all it sounds like you still have feelings for her otherwise you would not be speaking here about it. And I think that is you first part of the answer solved. Its better to love than not love at all, regardless of any trouble that comes along at any time. Take the deal is what I say, spend time with her, and spend time without her. The main thing as regards to yourself is; why suffer... this might sound a bit cold how I say it but... don't bite off more than you can chew... take nibbles here and there and see if that works for now. Don't worry about other lads involved. Get what you need from it all. If you feel comfortable with her on occasions then hey! enjoy it while it lasts. And if it all goes wrong then so what... like I have said, it's best to love even if it is only for a day or night rather than do without it... Hope that makes sense to you? Maybe not right now. But when you have slept on it maybe, just maybe you will find that it is in fact the ideal solution... Good luck lad.

• If she cheated before she will cheat again. Its really that simple, she basically made an excuse in order to cheat but still get you back, that's all this is, a ploy to get the best of both worlds. Leave her if you don't want to be cheated on again, stay if you don't care if she cheats on you. Its that simple.

• You might love her, but she's just using you until she can find someone else. Back tf out of that.

• Lack of communication has caused a misunderstanding. Whatever, if she cheated, tell her she's had her chance and you have moved on. Having cheated, it will always rear its ugly head whenever you have a disagreement in the future. Just call it a day.

• She cheated on you, right? Dump her then. She didn't care about your feelings and clearly showed no respect for you. You must have enough self respect to know better than that.

• Girls like that's always have an eye out for another guy. SHe will do it to you again

• Fail. Truly dude, just a fail. NEXT!

• Up to you to consider if she's worth it.

• man, stay in relantionship but don. t get too attached because she can and she already cheat on you before. And if you say she is about 5/6h far from you, definetily she can ride another cock at any time. soo... it. s up to you, stay in the relantioship and take some good puss, but you MUST not to get too attached, or finish this, oooor, (this is the hard way) try to talk truthfully, find and resolve the problems you two have

• She is going to do the same thing, she'll also probably fake cry or act sassy and say something like "your loss"
    She might grow up to be a prostitute or something. (Thats the nice and literal way os saying she is a REAL ho)

• Once a cheater always a cheater. It's not worth the time and effort if she continuously messes around with other dudes. Maybe get with her one last time then let it go.

• Walk away

• She doesn't sound very trustworthy.

• Please do everyone a favor and keep her for yourself and never let loose.