Ex randomly blocked me, what the heck?

My ex just today randomly blocked me on a form of social media. I don't know why. She's the one that broke up with me. So like, what the hell?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• it's an emotional thing and I've done that myself and then I unblocked because it's a stupid thing too

Most Helpful Guy

• She is over you and doesn't want you in her life.

What Girls Said 3

• sometimes people just don't like to be reminded, I unfollowed my ex on stuff after I dumped him because even though I'm the one that broke up with him doesn't mean it still didn't hurt

• She broke up with me. She ran the hell away from the relationship. I never ever did anything wrong. I really don't understand what is going through her head. She deff isn't talking to me.

• Some females can be rude, vindictive and immature. Just remember it's her not you. At least you recognize that it's nonsensical.

• I didn't ever do anything wrong to her. She is the one that ran away. I really don't understand.

• Find yourself fortunate apparently she has underlying issues. You are reasonable and have a good heart you deserve someone who will love and appreciate you.

• She doesn't want u to see her stuff

What Guys Said 1

• it's sign to move on...

• I mean the conversation we had the other day was enough of a sign but like, what?