She left without saying anything to me. No warning or reason or goodbye, she left just like that. What should I do?

What really hurt is I was there for her through every hardship, I helped her in anyway I can possibly. She told me that I was really dear to her, and she really needed me. I helped in a way that nobody ever did for her. The way she was saying how she needed me I never thought she would leave just like that without saying anything to me. Now she doesn't answer my calls or texts, She's leaving the country next week but didn't tell me, I found out from our mutual friend. Right now I feel hurt, manipulated and used. I want to move on but I kept remembering all the good memories we had together.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel. Trust me i do! You have to move on. It will eat you more if you stay. Its those feelings you want back but can't. Im sorry. Give yourself time and real love.

What Girls Said 3

• uhmm Thanks for invited, you are good guy do you know that? its just what you did was not suitable for her, she should not deserved your kindness like that, finally she wanst forever, Im glad she gone from your life. You are good guy and your right one should not be her. Dont regret what good you did, as we did donated some need for a poor life ok? dont expect what will return. Dont change yourself into bad side by her to , dont let her bad habit to you effect your life.
    I used to fall in love Turkish guy one you know? All best things I did same you, but he did choose another girl just she told him she still virgin (lol), yes it was hurt but it is not a reason we will be bad girl or never open new chance for the next. Now Im glad he gone (even he did want return and still) because I found one indian guy not famous just simple but big hurt, he knew all my crush stories haha he is good listener and ready to fight for me etc. bcoz he work relate to me at that time just distance by country, right now he never let me go away, never look down just sexy chat with me but we try all things possible can chat nearly 24 hours, it is 6 months abit. yes we v plan and hope and never give up. But bad news is now he is sickness about 2 stage of typhoid there, yes in serious situation but I will try to send him face mask and some need that india have no. All what I share for you just want you keep look forward, what past is pass, think like we did donated ok? its not same I know, but we won't regret much what we did and how she will return. What goes around will comes around, best things , good person will come to you soon.
    hey inbox me if you wanna chat , friendly welcome.

• Then it's time for you to think of the bad memories to ease the hurt. It hurts when the person we thought won't do us like that, did us exactly that. That we didn't deserve a proper goodbye even after everything we did for them.

• Did she back her country? and She didn't even write a letter for you?

• Yes she left, no letter or anything at all. She went to another country to study there.

What Guys Said 3

• Not much you can do. I'm sorry

• This girl sounds to me like the first one in a long line of life lessons. People have told me if I am good to a girl she'll use and abuse me. People have told me if I treat her as an equal and be nice. She'll manipulate and hurt me. Then people said. If I ignore her and treat her like shit. She'll want to be part of my life. It's all bullshit women are mean heartless self centered manipulative pieces of shit. But because we are not gay. we are faced with this choice. Wash your hands and walk away. Or get in line to do it again. Either way for us it will always be a no win situation for us.

• Find a new girl. There's millions of them and they're mostly the same