Self conscious of looking ugly in cowgirl position?

So my favourite position is definitely on top of a guy as far as pleasure goes but I get so self conscious of what the guy must think, looking up at me in the most unflattering angle I probably look so ugly and fat and double chinned... I know this sounds silly but guys what do you think? Do you get turned off looking up at a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• If any guy is lucky enough to see you in that position he will be thinking other things girl. Like omg that feels good and look at that amazing view of her. I love watching her tits bounce like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly im exactly same buy i have found wear a tank top cute skirt or crotchless panties and go in top sitting on a sofa omg so good, however if he loves you and or wanys you he probably doesn't care so much and the flaws and focuses on whta turns him on xx

What Guys Said 17

• Trust me, if that would happen, the only thing that I would think is "Whoah... I'm having sex... after all these years..." and my eyes would be covered in joyful tears.

• If you think too mutch about it you wount be in the moment evan if you do look lesser then you 100% if you focus on it you won't enjoy sex and this goes like domino effect girls should get comfortabl as mutch as possible. Evan you have to work on it. There is so mutch guys can deduce.

• I like BBWs so its not an issue. Regardless of her size though its hot to look up at someone grinding on me,

• Turned off? No! We love seeing you above us. It's so hot watching your body move, writhe in pleasure. Never be self conscious of the view honey, because it drives us crazy!

• Absolutely not. If anything I get turned on more. I get to lay down and relax. I'm in more of a submissive state being on the bottom which I enjoy. I have full use of my hands to touch every inch of her body. I love cowgirl position.

• Look, this is how it is. Deep down, all guys are giggling teenage boys. Whenever we have sex we are so wrapped up in the fact that we are having sex and can see your boobs we couldn't be happier. You look gorgeously sexy when on top. Even me, and I'm a dom, love it when your on top. So fecking hot. We are very simple creatures. You're thinking how do I look and I'm thinking fuck yeah this rocks hehehehe yay boobs. Enjoy yourself, the more you're into it the hotter it is. xx

• No. Gravity works in your favour.

• Many women say this. Nothing could be further from the truth.

• Why change the position because of your concerns when you have fun? If the type does not fit you, he is not the right one. And everyone has wrinkles somewhere, the guy too. , , ,

• honestly what the guy before said about being little boys obsessed with naked women/boobs is completely true. i would just happy having sex lol

• Absolutely not turned off

• Your fat and dubbed chin does not matter
    If you have good experience in bed 🛌 and if you gives...

• Love when I girl rides me end of haha

• Totally weird

• I prefer how girls look in that position so dont think it's not hot to your guy.

• Dirty slag

• I think you wanted to send that to your mum

• Your thoughts not mine

• Baseball baseball nuns really old nuns naked really old nuns followed by sorry that never happens

What Girls Said 3

• you won't

• I like cowgirl position, but I prefer some other girl on top positions (Inverted missionary, Amazon, Swimming position etc).

• Oh really