Most Helpful Guy
Shy and Quiet Girls.
20. Is there anything cuter than a shy smile and a quick look away?
19. Lots of guys like the feeling of protecting a shy girl.
That doesn’t mean shy people can’t take care of themselves, but there’s an innocence that a lot of shy girls have, and it heightens that protective instinct a guy feels.
18. Lots of girls like slowly getting to know a shy guy.
It builds a certain intimacy and it’s nice to feel like you’re the only person who really knows him.
17. Shy people come off as more trustworthy.
Maybe it’s because you can’t picture them telling your secrets of two-timing on you.
16. When you don’t talk much, your facial expressions speak even louder.
There’s something very attractive about being able to read a person through their facial expressions.
15. Being shy does not equal being helpless or needy.
People who can tell the difference know that just because you’re shy doesn’t mean you have no personality.
14. Someone very outgoing can make a partner feel insecure.
There’s nothing wrong with being outgoing, but lots of people prefer someone who’s more reserved and has less going on.
13. Shy body language is inexplicably endearing.
It’s impossible not to love the nervous smile and the tucking the hair behind the ear.
12. People who would rather listen than talk are few and far between.
When you find someone who’s a good listener, don’t let them go!
11. Quiet people often seem less intimidating to approach.
True, shyness can be mistaken for coldness, but the opposite is also true. Someone who’s not loud, boisterous, and showy can be much easier to start a conversation with.
10. Who doesn’t love solving a puzzle?
Figuring out what that shy person is all about…
9. Shy = mysterious and enigmatic.
Shy, brooding, intriguing. A mysterious guy or girl is automatically attractive because of how little you know about them.
8. Being shy shows that you’re thoughtful.
Just because someone isn’t talking doesn’t mean they’re not carefully observing all the things around them.
7. “When you smile at the ground, it ain’t hard to tell…”
One Direction wrote a whole song about how cute shy girls are! Do we need anymore proof than that?
6. Being shy doesn’t mean you lack all confidence.
Confidence is sexy, even if you don’t allow people to see it unless they really get to know you.1
Most Helpful Girl
mostly talkative ones1