Do guys like quiet and shy or fun, very talkative girls?

Do guys like quiet shy or fun type very talkative girls??

337

Most Helpful Guy

• Shy and Quiet Girls.

20. Is there anything cuter than a shy smile and a quick look away?

Answer: no.

19. Lots of guys like the feeling of protecting a shy girl.

That doesn’t mean shy people can’t take care of themselves, but there’s an innocence that a lot of shy girls have, and it heightens that protective instinct a guy feels.

18. Lots of girls like slowly getting to know a shy guy.

It builds a certain intimacy and it’s nice to feel like you’re the only person who really knows him.

17. Shy people come off as more trustworthy.

Maybe it’s because you can’t picture them telling your secrets of two-timing on you.

16. When you don’t talk much, your facial expressions speak even louder.

There’s something very attractive about being able to read a person through their facial expressions.

15. Being shy does not equal being helpless or needy.

People who can tell the difference know that just because you’re shy doesn’t mean you have no personality.

14. Someone very outgoing can make a partner feel insecure.

There’s nothing wrong with being outgoing, but lots of people prefer someone who’s more reserved and has less going on.

13. Shy body language is inexplicably endearing.

It’s impossible not to love the nervous smile and the tucking the hair behind the ear.

12. People who would rather listen than talk are few and far between.

When you find someone who’s a good listener, don’t let them go!

11. Quiet people often seem less intimidating to approach.

True, shyness can be mistaken for coldness, but the opposite is also true. Someone who’s not loud, boisterous, and showy can be much easier to start a conversation with.

10. Who doesn’t love solving a puzzle?

Figuring out what that shy person is all about…

9. Shy = mysterious and enigmatic.

Shy, brooding, intriguing. A mysterious guy or girl is automatically attractive because of how little you know about them.

8. Being shy shows that you’re thoughtful.

Just because someone isn’t talking doesn’t mean they’re not carefully observing all the things around them.

7. “When you smile at the ground, it ain’t hard to tell…”

One Direction wrote a whole song about how cute shy girls are! Do we need anymore proof than that?

6. Being shy doesn’t mean you lack all confidence.

Confidence is sexy, even if you don’t allow people to see it unless they really get to know you.

• 5. The quiet people are often the smartest and funniest.

They rarely open their mouth to speak, but when they do, the stuff they say is the best.

4. Finally getting a shy person to open up makes you feel really special.

Getting to know someone that closely is an intimate thing.

3. Not everyone adores an outwardly bubbly personality.

You know how they say there’s a lid for every pot? For every person who’s interested in the guy or girl with an effervescent personality, there’s another person who’s interested in someone more quiet and thoughtful.

2. It’s easy to see that shy people aren’t self-centered.

Or if they are, they’re not outwardly self-centered, and that’s a major plus.

1. Blushing is adorable.

Enough said.

• Thanks for selecting my opinion as most helpful opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• mostly talkative ones

What Guys Said 36

• A woman who is somewhere in the middle is fine. Sometimes reflective, deep, and introspective and sometimes outgoing, bubbly, goofy, and feisty.

• Well it varies.

Some guys might prefer shy or quiet girls. Some might prefer fun and talkative girls.

If you want yo know my choice. I can provide it here. I would say I like both.

Quiet girls are easy for me to connect as I am a shy guy myself. We can undertand each other well. We can easily guess what the other wants or likes. So its kinda nice.

Talkative girls make me happy because they talk a lot and as a result I have to open up as well. If she is funny, I would have a nice time together with her laughing and chatting. And maybe I can become a less shy guy after being with her.

So both are great choices! Which one is you?

• Very talktative, I'm the type that would go in a gathering and talk to everyone there and get to know them till the party ends

• Wow this is interesting! I would never be able to do that, but I would have this secret desire in me that wants to be like you.

So I believe people like you can be better friends to shy guys like me... who have problems in opening up

• Hmmm thats interesting

• We like balance. Id rather pick the shy and quiet.

• Well the talkative girls are more readily noticeable, so I’m more immediately attracted to them, but quiet and shy doesn’t mean any less fun!

What’s more important to me than how gregarious she is, is how well she and I can play off of each other. I want my girl to be my partner in crime! Even if she’s shy or quiet at first, I want her to feel empowered around me and play along when I’m being silly.

• Myself, if I every find my true love. A caring, wacky, honest women. Or Nean woman. Really. Like Raven. She tells it like it is.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f97Fqw4hrA

• your question implies that shy/quiet girls are no fun... which is wrong. I'm okay with both as long as it's not too extreme

• Quiet and shy girls will me not feel lonely to be shy and quiet
    But I know I have two take the step to overcome my shyness if I want to have a chance to talk to her, that breaks the myth...

• I Like quiet submissive girls

• Someone who can contribute to group chats without dominating them as that gets pretty boring listening to someone always talk about themselves and usually story topping. However when things are more one to one then being shy is OK but you don't want to feel like someone is difficult to pull conversation from. Asking questions about anything is good. It shows you're interested in what the other person wants, likes, has done, dreams of doing etc. From there the conversation can run easily.

• For me somehow talkative.

• Its not about whats better but you just end up talking and getting to know the talkative ones.

• Honestly in my opinion every guy is different in this subject me personally i know a lot of guys that prefer fun and very talkative but i prefer shy and quiet

• I like people who can talk in general not only girls.

• Eh, either is great

• why can't it be both?
    Shy to others, talkative to me.

• Fun and talkative as long as she knows when to stop talking. A woman can be just as boring for talking too much as talking to little. If she talks the right amount and is not a bubble head, she can be amazing to be with.

• Everyone has different choice. Well i like tomboy.. they are fun

• A mixture of all of them. Don't want someone who talks all of the time but i don't want someone who has nothing in common with me and no conversation skills at all...

• A mixture of all 3.

• Me I like a girl that knows how to blend in like me. That mean she can get alone with people in different type of gatherings.

• That depends on the guy. Some like talkative, some like shy. You can't really know in advance, and most people aren't black or white about their preference either.

• Yes we do actually pretty much my 1st choice

• Which one?

• Shy at first but talkative after getting to know each other shyness is a plus point

• Both are fine

• Why choose when you can have both !

• Every girl is a whole different adventure, let's not chose just one type ;)

• I dnt knw... i think people open up with time

• I like fun and talkative.

• All three

• Something in the middle. To talkative is annoying and quiet is boring :D

• I like someone who is kind of shy but really fun to hangout with

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 2

• not sure. im a shy and quiet girl but i open up over time and get really excited around a guy and have a tendency to ramble and want to talk about everything.

• Talkitive one.