Been acting kinda crazy since our breakup is there a chance he will come back?

see me and my ex boyfriend broke up a month ago I still really love him but I don't know how he feels for me he says he doesn't love me like he used to that it is more friend or sisterly like but he still really cares for me and hopes I do good in life. I couldn't accept the breakup he was my first love and my first real breakup so I didn't know how to handle it so I kept calling and texting him and I think I pushed him away. if he cares like he said he does will he still come back after some time? is there anyway his love for me can come back?he lost it because I broke his trust almost 9 months ago and tried forgiving me but never did while we were together for 9 months he said he has tried but idk. will time help him forgive me? time heals everything right? how I lost his trust was that I was texting my ex boyfriend because he texted me and he asked for a dirty picture and I sent it to him not thinking I guess I didn't know what I had then but I do knoow I really love him so much. I know I have been acting crazy blowing up his phone and sending him a lot of messages in a short amount of time but I still love him and want him to come back. I think space is the way to go right now but I don't want him to forget about me or never contact me again I would hate that although I know I deserve it for treating him like s***. the main thing that I want is for him to forgive me it would make me feel better and him to but I don't know if he can do that since he is already in a rebound relationship within a month after we broke up but he tells me he will probably be with her for a month or so, so maybe its not a rebound. do you think its a rebound?

he has moved on so I know I should to even tho I love him so much I want him to be happy so I know I have to let him go I just want to know if he will ever want to talk to me or see me again even though I acted crazy and basically backed him into a corner? and if you think he will ever be able to forgive me for what I did?

65

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like the more you pursue him, the more likely he is to think of you as crazy and not respond. You should definately BACK OFF, for your own sanity as much as your love for him.

It also sounds like you do not love yourself very much and are having a hard time forgiving yourself for your actions. If you cannot accept why you made the decisions you did and accept the consequences, you will never be able to love yourself in the way you need to. If you cheated on him or did something else to betray him, there probably was a reason you did it, even if, in the end, you realized it was not the right action to take.

Please, just back away. You don't want him telling people you are crazy and you should definately value yourself more than to send dirty photos to someone you aren't even with anymore. It will come off as desperate, and desperation is never attractive. PLAY IT COOL GIRL, and it will be. If if he loves you, then when you back off, he will pursue, and if not, then MOVE ON!

• See what u said at the end is the same thing I tell myself in my situation.. like I acted needy with my ex and now he's not texting back so I'm just giving him space and I keep telling myself if in this time he doesn't text me then he don't love me and I'll have to accept that and move forward

What Guys Said 5

• Well, you've learned your lesson. Sorry, but it's true. Let him go.

No breakup is easy and no advice with sooth the pain and emotional complications.

Do your best, look forward, never deny any friend that tries to match you up with someone else. Personally, I found this to be the best recovery. Get out, have fun. Learn that you’re not dependent and can have more fun with other people. And more importantly, LOOSE THE DRAMA!

Things will turn out just fine. I’d give you hug if I could. :D

• The guy above is probably right. I know I broke up with an ex (this was about 5 years ago now) a couple of times and when we finally didn't talk for a few months it really got to me and I wanted her back. the trouble was by that time she had moved on. It took a long time to get over her but I guess the advise I'm giving here is to give him space to make him realize you are not needy and then work on yourself. Give it a month or so and then contact him to see if he wants to meet to catch up. If he doesn't answer your call first time don't keep calling or leaving messages. Just leave it another few days and then contact him again. This will make him know that you are not needy. Chances are if he agrees to meet up and you just enjoy the company, don't talk about the relationship just enjoy being with him and make him remember the person he fell for in the first place. If he sees you have changed chances are he might want to give it another go.

• You want the ugly truth? Well, here it is' he probably won't love you back now.

You did a mistake and now you're paying the price for those actions.

Don't push him, explain how sorry you are. Tell him how sorry you are and stop trying to contact him every 5 minutes. Don't overdo it.

That's a valuable lesson for you, we learn from our mistakes' we get stronger and wiser from them but there's always a price to that.

• Don't overdo it. If he loves you and decided he wants to be with you, he will come back. I know this can be easier said than done, but if you keep blowing up his phone, he is only going to want to be with you less--no matter what you say. Absence make the heart grow fonder. I know this is cliche, but it is true. If you leave him alone for a while, he decode he misses you and wants you back, and if he doesn't, do you really want to be with someone who doesn't really want to be with you. You deserve to be happy and be loved and to be with someone who wants you just as much as you want him. Maybe a casual text making small talk--start over. Ask him how it's been going, how work is, what he's been up to, but let him do the talking. If you ruin his current relationship he will want you even less, so don't overdo it and get his current interest angry with him or you. And last and most importantly--whether you are back with this guy, or with another, no more sexy pictures to exes! This will never end well! Good luck.

• Well the trust issue and your behavior would drive him away, you need to give him time if he wants to come back to you he will call and let you know if not he has moved on and won't come back.

What Girls Said 5

• I went through almost exactly the same thing when I was 15 :( We were together 9 months, he was my first love and best friend, he broke up with me and I just couldn't let go. I went kinda psycho on him for about a year after that, then it took me a total of 3 years to properly move on and be happy again.

It sucked, but I'm a better person because of it.

I think you might just have to wave the white flag on this one and start the healing process. When girls badger guys like that, however much they *were* in love it just annoys them and like you said, pushes them away.

Just remember, this guy isn't the last guy you'll love. It may take a while but you will love again, chances are you'll be more mature as well so it'll last better.

• The best thing to do is to give him space. As in, stop calling, texting, e-mailing, facebooking, etc. him. The more space there is between you two, the better. Think of yourself in his situation: if you were with a guy who flirted and sent naked texts to his ex, then lost your trust, and then you lost all feelings for him and broke up with him, how would you respond if he continued to text you? You'd be p*ssed, repulsed, and disgusted. So that is how he feels.

Just leave him alone.

You might have to accept the fact that he moved on, but that is life and there is pretty much nothing you can do about that: people forgive up until a certain point, but past a point, they stop forgiving.

• sorry to hear what your going through I'm kinda in the same boat, what I did was I changed my number so my ex would not have any way to contact me what so ever, but it will take some time and hopefully he will see what you have done to change things and maybe things can be better between the both of you all wish you the best of luck just hang in there he will be coming back soon

• I agree with MrGamias. Tell him how sorry you are, and that you hope he can forgive you. At the moment you're acting like a crazy ex. Aplosgise, tell him you would still like to be friends but you understand if you can't be now. Then leave it at that. Let him come to you. If he does the odds are you two will be friends and be fine. If not then don't contact him. Take it as a sign that he can't forgive you.

Forgive yourself, learn form your mistakes and take the time to try and get over him.

• he won't come back. he's telling you that that one relationship will only last for a month so you will keep liking him. since he rebounded that fast-that means that he slowely stopped liking you at some point in your relationship. id just forget about him forgiving you. I know first loves are hard-but you gotta get over him cause he's already forgotten about you. sorry