Would you forgive a cheater?

Have you forgiven a cheater? Or would you?
Why or why not?Would you forgive a cheater??
  • Yes
  • No

1326

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted no, and as such I haven't forgiven cheating on me (which unfortunately has happened more often than expected).

However as I grew more mature, I was cheated on and I was able to forgive. The reason? It depends sooo much. And also, if you've ever been a cheater for whatever reason (specially if you don't consider yourself a cheater) it teaches you a lesson on how to understand what goes in the mind of the cheater. And as such, it is your maturity and strength that will show you which way to take, even if the way of forgiveness can be very hard.

As a male, we all are testosterone walking bags, and unless we have the experience to value what we have in our relationship, or overmore to understand what it would be the other way around, we are cheaters by nature and often no need for emotions is implied.

My experience has taught me that usually females do have more emotions in their cheating practice, but that is not a rule and those emotions are often distorted by their sexual desires. Males can fall in that distortion, but females are more prone to it. Yet it does not mean that the cheating was sexual, and if you are a male who was cheated on, you have to analyze things to the extreme, and make sure to put yourself into her position. This functions also the other way around.

Forgiving an infidelity is hell. Beware that the use of my logic and analysis can forgive her mistakes, but because they are sexual they will effect my mood anyway, since sexuality is a primal instinct. Yet, you can forgive, but forget is more difficult, and thus not having he pain.

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldn't forgive a heater because that's the only thing that sets your relationship apart from everyone else is sex and that intamacy between you and that's what makes your relationship special and stronger not to mention so much deeper than all the rest. But you cheat what is left between you two obviously the relationship meant nothing for one of you to betray your partner an share something only u two should I hate cheating liars