How do you get back at a guy who stood you up?

I got stood up by a guy Monday. I have to see him on Friday. I have no way out of it. What is the best way to get back at him for standing me up?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him what the hell happened that made him stand you up, and let him know that it wasn't OK and that you don't want to have anything to do with him anymore.

And if he asks you out again, it's OK to give him the middle finger. Like, you have my permission.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, why do you want to get back at him?

Perhaps it would be better to just... move on.

Best

- Evan

Women: What You Can Do If He Doesn’t Call -> link

• Well considering he does not know if you showed up or not either. You send him a email or text in the morning apologizing for blowing him off. And that you thought about it whatever the heck you want to say negative about him. ake him think you stood him up.

• Dont get back at him, be the bigger person and don't try and get revenge, it will pretty much say to him you care so little about him that you didn't mind not going out with him, he's the d*** at this point don't make yourself one as well

• Revenge only makes the matter worse. Plus, you're wasting valuable time where you could be spending it on someone who really likes you.

What Girls Said 1

• Just ignore him and act like it doesn't bother you in the least bit. He's probably expecting you to react negatively, so don't give him what he expects of you when he is rude enough to stand you up without an explanation.